• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Video games you're playing?

You're better at shmups than I am. I have that game and I can't get past stage one. It's fun to try, though.

Mortal Kombat.

Why do the women always have big boobs? How am I supposed to kick someone's a** if I'm weighted down so much in the front? I guess I can think about it as extra padding for when I'm slammed down on my face, huh?

I'm not fighting as good as I used to cause I probably have Text Thumb. :confused::p

Humor the linux nerd here: Steam and a subset of it's games are now linux-native. TF2 is one of the offerings. Got it installed and running very easily (surprise!) last night. Might just have to renew my longstanding unhealty relationship with TF2. I admit I'm one of those dweebs whose experience of anything "computer" is better just because it's on linux.

GrumpyCat: Not only are the boobs in TF2 not huge. There are none at all. Of course there's lots of big cartoonishly-exaggerated guns.......

Not much I feel like playing lately. It's all The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Faster Than Light, and other recent indie titles.

I've been eyeballing some popular MMOs, but feel like there's little reason to pay for a subscription in order to play "solo" around other people.

I'm playing Dragon Age: Origins, on my MBP like a complete amateur. :p

I've also gotten into GTA-V on the PS4 though I rarely have access to that console in our house. Incredibly disturbing on a great many levels, but a great way to let off steam!

Why do the women always have big boobs? How am I supposed to kick someone's a** if I'm weighted down so much in the front? I guess I can think about it as extra padding for when I'm slammed down on my face, huh?
This is actually a perennial problem that has plagued female gamers and cosplayers. I remember hearing or reading an interview...oh, how I wish I could remember it so I could link to it!...in which they spoke to a woman who specialized in designing realistic cosplay costumes. Fascinating stuff and really exposes a lot of the gender bias in geek culture (which all the signs point to is, hopefully, gradually going away).

Speaking of GTA, I'm actually thinking of replaying GTA IV soon instead of V because I always liked that one better. The story is great.

Speaking of GTA, I'm actually thinking of replaying GTA IV soon instead of V because I always liked that one better. The story is great.
It blows my mind how much time and talent goes into making such games, and how deep and complex the world they create.

Actually I think GTA IV and V are both good in their own ways. V's graphics are a lot better, but somehow I felt the story had less substance than IV. It's annoying that these games get labelled as extremely and unnecessarily violent when they are actually really deep and complex.

I get obssessed with videogames for a couple of months, then I quit. My last binge period was some 2 months ago. I got really hooked on EA UFC on PS4. I spent hours playing online & happy to get actually good at it. I'd been hooked on Uncharted 3, GTA V and Tekken Tag 2 before.

I'm playing Grandia Xtreme right now, and If I thought the first Grandia's voice acting was bad.......this takes it to a whole new level of cringe. Its an okay game otherwise though.

I'm also playing Tibia online because it's cute and reminds me of fun 90's western RPGs

I usually have a few handfuls of games on rotation that I am working on. It's all very systemised and lovely :blush:

I play Tetris Blitz on my Windows Phone. It's a lot of fun. I also play Candy Crush Saga on Facebook.

Munching through Wolfenstein New Order at the moment (amazing, as they all have been) and before that I was playing the Bioshock series as it's both scary and visually beautiful. Also a bit of CoD when I have the attention span and patience to get killed a lot (poor hand-eye co-ordination).

I do also have the latest Hitman on the go somewhere, which I got the hump with because I kept dying - me being me, oddly doesn't favour subltety.. running in guns blazing.

Attention span isn't what it used to be so I don't play as much as I used to but I'm planning on a new console soon, hope that peaks my interests again.

New Threads

Top Bottom