• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Video games you're playing?

First one, sorry. The one with the ninja whose dog eats thousands of monies worth of food. ;)
Ok :) That's the one I've been playing on the Wii virtual console at the moment - It's probably the one that's aged the best out of all of the older J-RPGs. It's the first Final Fantasy that managed to be challenging without being unforgiving and frustrating, too. I still like the clunky, frustrating ones too though - FF4 is one of my favourites, because it's so cruel. I find it quite easy now that I know what kind of mean tricks the game is going to throw at me but on my first playthrough it was like the most fun nightmare I ever had :p

I'm looking forward to LittleBigPlanet 3 and the new Super Smash Brothers for Wii U, both of them will release around November/December this year.

Meanwhile in the summer holiday I thought of replaying old games, such as Sonic Unleashed, maybe some PS2 games like Ratchet & Clank (the original). Maybe some Steam games such as Team Fortress 2 (I quit playing it a long, long time ago) - but that's not the top game I want to play. There are also others such as Terraria too. I have absolutely no idea what to play.

But right now, I'm currently addicted to RPG Maker VX Ace. It's not really a game, it's a software. But it's on Steam and it's by far the most played game for me this Summer.

Last edited:
But right now, I'm currently addicted to RPG Maker VX Ace. It's not really a game, it's a software. But it's on Steam and it's by far the most played game for me this Summer.

I just looked it up and that's the same program I used to use in high school. It looks like it's gotten way cooler. If you make a good one, share it with us.

I just looked it up and that's the same program I used to use in high school. It looks like it's gotten way cooler. If you make a good one, share it with us.

Your school is incredibly lucky to have access to such a wonderful software! The college that I'll be going to this September will have access to the Unreal Development Kit.

I wouldn't mind sharing my games! I've released an alpha version of it which I like so far. Please take note that it's unfinished, and the most you can do on it is interact with objects like a TellTale adventure game.

Dropbox - The COW Box Adventure - Alpha Version 0.4.zip

I know I already commented but I must add Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. :D
I love that game. :D

Was that game for the original Playstation? I think that was one of the Need for Speed games I had for that. I always thought it was hilarious having the police cars chasing after me in that game. ;)

Was that game for the original Playstation? I think that was one of the Need for Speed games I had for that. I always thought it was hilarious having the police cars chasing after me in that game. ;)

I haven't played the original, but I have played the 2010 remake. :D

Currently having a blast with Mario Kart 8. I never used to like racing games much, but in the last six months to a year, I realise I actually love them.

I just got Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D as a reward for reaching platinum status on Club Nintendo. It's fun. Also playing Ocarina of Time again. I hope I can get past Gerudo Fortress this time.

Incidentally, I have hundreds of games I've never finished. I play them whenever.

Right now I'm replaying the assassins creed series, only through revelations. I haven't bothered to buy any other games from the series since that one. And maybe I'll switch it up with the old need for speed most wanted and carbon. I never did finish GTA V. It's like there was so much fun stuff to do that I became overwhelmed and then I just stopped caring. Lol.

Currently playing Diablo 3 and MotoGP'09/10. MotoGP is an incredibly unforgiving racer - difficult controls, and even an otherwise-perfect race can go from 1st to 8th if you make a stupid mistake - but it's so satisfying that I can't put it down.

assassins creed on the PC,bought it for five pound from CEX,because had never been able to play it before due to suffering from profound hyperacusis and very severe sensory impairment, had been given months of sensory integration whilst detained at an intelectual disability hospital until late jan this year and am now able to play games/listen to tv with sound on,and with assassins creed there are plenty of bits where it needs sound so am glad to be finaly playing this classic how it shoud be played.
was originaly lent it on the xbox 360 but coudnt play it back then because of the sound,it actualy feels a lot easier using the keyboard layout than the 360 pad.

I'm currently playing a fan-made Legend of Zelda game called, Return to Hyrule and is struggling to get past the first boss in the first temple :D

I bought a used copy of Lollipop chainsaw for Xbox360 the other day. Such a hilarious game :D

And I'm playing Diablo 3: Reaper of souls with a season character at the moment.

I've been playing a couple of games lately, 'oldies' from my childhood mostly. My main obsession is Zoids Legacy for the GBA, I've been playing it on my Nintendo DS. Its just a DS, not the 3DS or whatever the latest version is...i haven't updated since it and the original PSP came out. I like my old games! I also downloaded the original three Spryo games on our PS3 and have been playing those back and forth with my sister. I would play a little Megaman Legends 1 and 2 but the CDs rarely work anymore, nor does our PS2 for that matter. But like i said my main obsession is Zoids Legacy - its like a mecha version of pokemon, to be honest.

Recently I've been playing Gradius III on the SNES, trying to get to the end of the game, that seed pod boss at the end of stage 6 keeps beating me.

New Threads

Top Bottom