• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Video games you're playing?

Mass effect (How have I not played this before? it's awesome) for the ps3

and also Bravely Default and Animal crossing on the 3ds. I was playing Pokemon x before but I find it too hard to play soo many games at once, so I am taking a break from it :)

Red Faction: Armageddon, its quite good much to my surprise. I am looking forward to Alien:Isolation which will be released later in the year.

Cry of Fear.
Probably the most Aspie relating game I've ever played.
Definitely worth playing if your into psychological horror games.

I'm currently playing Fire Emblem: Awakening. I love the turn based strategy games, but it is SO hard!! I had to restart and change the game setting because everybody died in my original game (and on the classic setting once the character dies they're gone for good).

I'm currently waiting on my boyfriend to finish playing Kingdom Hearts; Dream Drop Distance, so we won't have to fight over who gets to play it. He's been absorbed since my birthday so it MUST be good!!!!

I've been toying with WildStar a few times that I've gotten my hands on beta weekend keys. I can't wait for it to come out!

Until then, though, I've been rotating around Hay Day (stupid little farming game on Android), Diablo 3 (pc), Sins of a Solar Empire (pc RTS), and Super Smash Brothers (Wii).

I've got a 4 year old, so we have to be careful what we play while he's up. He loves watching us kill spiders in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (pc and Xbox 360, RPG).

I've been playing a lot of Minecraft on the PC with the Tekkit mod pack. I also dabble in Titanfall every now and then (also on PC).

Despite my general loathing for most modern Sonic the Hedgehog games, I must admit, I feel like Sonic Colours brought the series back in the right direction, and I'm actually really enjoying it. I bought it because it was a cheap wii game, and that is surprisingly hard to find for some reason (xbox 360 games go dirt cheap already!) and I thought I might as well give it a try at the price i paid for it. It addresses all of the problems I had with the 3D sonic games that preceded it.

It almost makes me want to try Sonic Generations on the Xbox 360.

I'm playing Final Fantasy III again. I don't usually like old RPGs because they don't age as well as a lot of people would like to believe. Secret of Mana just color-swapped old bosses instead of making new bosses, which isn't a flaw of the time...

I'm playing Final Fantasy III again. I don't usually like old RPGs because they don't age as well as a lot of people would like to believe. Secret of Mana just color-swapped old bosses instead of making new bosses, which isn't a flaw of the time...
Is that Final Fantasy III as in the north american SNES release (Final Fantasy VI in Japan), or the Japanese original Famicom game?

New Threads

Top Bottom