• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Video games you're playing?

Assassins Creed Syndicate, and getting a bit obsessed about the street lights. About how they are lit and who lits them, and do they use oil or gas etc.

Gone back to The Witcher 3.

You know why I love this series and this universe so much? I mean, yeah there are alot of great characters and fantastic music, and I love the huge amount of strong female characters as well.

But what I really love about this series is the fact that it peels back the shiny veneer of the Standard Fantasy Setting and shows the ugliness underneath. Feudalism SUCKS, and the casual racism and brutality is just a facet of the system's suckiness.

I'm halfway through MGS:V at about the second chapter (yay!), no spoilers here for anyone who's playing. The missions are starting to get a tad bit repetitive, but I still plan on completing it all the way through.

I'm in the middle of playing the following :-
Alien Isolation (argh my nerves...)
GTA V (What am i ment to be doing?)
The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt ( still gotta finish The Witcher 2 )
Skyrim (Damn Mods forcing restarts etc :rolleyes: )
Deadfall Adventures (Like it very much)
NecroVision (Like it very much same devs as the above)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Lost Alpha (Never seen that before )
Southpark Stick of Truth (I'm not kenny damn it)
Supreme Commander (Classic must finish)
Max Payne 3 (Gotta finish this one)
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (Got bored)
SOMA (argh my nerves...)
Zombi (London you say)
Rebel Galaxy (Fun)
Command and Conquer Red Alert II (Classic)
Dying Light ( Fun )
Far Cry 4 ( I'm lost )
Pillars of Eternity (Nice )

& I play these free to play online games :-

War Thunder
Star Trek Online
Star Wars - The Old Republic

Rocket League, Star Wars Battlefront and MLB: The Show 15

I also bought Rainbow Six: Siege but haven't played it because I'm too scared to talk to teammates on the microphone.

Last edited:
I'm going to try and get Doom on Xbox One this week.

Mainly for the single player Campaign mode, although I'll play a bit of on-line deathmatches for the achievements, and to get killed, a lot :D

I'm going to try and get Doom on Xbox One this week.

Mainly for the single player Campaign mode, although I'll play a bit of on-line deathmatches for the achievements, and to get killed, a lot :D

I will be picking it up soon, but on PC. $60 is a bit much, but I'm 50 and have played all the ID games from the very beginning. Also, reviews for this DOOM are outstanding. I'm going from skeptical to excited.

I'm not sure how I feel about Doom.. I looked at the trailer and it does look good but a bit samey. I'll probably buy it anyway if I'm honest (I'm terrible like that).

Going through another gaming reboot at the moment and bought a batch of games, but I'm working through these at the moment:

Fallout 4 (DLC to come, squeeee!)
The Witcher (not usually my thing but liking it)
Farcry Primal (literally just turned it on)

And got these in the queue to be played:

Assassins Creed Syndicate
Tom Clancy's the division (looks amazing)
Unchartered Nathan Drake collection (I want to play these before doing Unchartered 4)

So busy times at the moment!

Anyone into BOPS?

I'm not sure how I feel about Doom.. I looked at the trailer and it does look good but a bit samey. I'll probably buy it anyway if I'm honest (I'm terrible like that).

Going through another gaming reboot at the moment and bought a batch of games, but I'm working through these at the moment:

Fallout 4 (DLC to come, squeeee!)
The Witcher (not usually my thing but liking it)
Farcry Primal (literally just turned it on)

And got these in the queue to be played:

Assassins Creed Syndicate
Tom Clancy's the division (looks amazing)
Unchartered Nathan Drake collection (I want to play these before doing Unchartered 4)

So busy times at the moment!

Anyone into BOPS?

If by BOPS you mean black ops then, me :D

I normally only play one game at a time, stick with it for years, and then move to another. I am currently playing Terraria which I only discovered about 1 1/2 years ago. I'm thinking of trying Minecraft.

Been playing waaaay too much Fallout 4 lately, with a bit of New Vegas here and there. I'm considering Fallout 3 to add to my collection, probably since I've heard of compatibility issues with it and newer versions of Windows.

Most likely will also get Dark Souls 3 if I can be further convinced.

Been playing waaaay too much Fallout 4 lately, with a bit of New Vegas here and there. I'm considering Fallout 3 to add to my collection, probably since I've heard of compatibility issues with it and newer versions of Windows.

Most likely will also get Dark Souls 3 if I can be further convinced.

Fallout 3 is backward compatible on Xbox One.

I bought Doom this past Monday, £40 from Tesco, but have been busy this week so not played it much.

Might get the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game next week, seen footage on YouTube and it looks good.

Bought to play the hell out of DOOM as soon as I can get it.

There's a lot of Witcher 3 players hear. Not that I didn't enjoy it but I wish it would let me use a larger variety of weapons. Oh well.

New Threads

Top Bottom