• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Therapy dog for young girl on autism spectrum missing

Butterfly88

Jello Queen
V.I.P Member
Therapy dog for young girl on autism spectrum missing

mookie.jpg

NORWICH — Norwich Police are asking for the public’s help in finding a therapy dog.

The dog goes by the name of Mookie and was the dog for a young girl on the austism spectrum.

Mookie was last seen in the area of 90 North Street. Mookie went missing early Monday morning around 3:00 a.m.

Mookie is a small black and tan yorkie.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Mookie is asked to contact the Noriwch Police Department so they can get her back to the girl.

Source: Therapy dog for young girl on autism spectrum missing

-----
I hope Mookie is found soon.

Last edited:
do you have friends from the UK everybody looks at my Facebook page is from israel but they could have friends in the UK

I don't have friends in the UK but I also have random people following me that I haven't met so perhaps they are from the UK, I'm not sure.

Breaks my heart. I often nicknamed my Yorkie "Mookie".

I sure hope they find Mookie soon.

New Threads

Top Bottom