• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Tragedie of the Aspies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Boubou: Oh, Samuel. I expected more from you! You would abandon your uncles for your own selfish, stupid, fanciful teenage dream of freedom! What will they think of you out there? The one who took advantage of his powerful family, and then left them to rot!

Mariasha: Well my little nephew I suppose you could live in my home but I do have rather strict rules....although there is the question of payment, you don't expect a free ride do you? ...........oh......wait....hmmmmm.... I don't have a car....do I? ...Yes? No?... I think I have a bicycle in the shed....wait where is it you want to go?....... I'm confused.....who are we talking about again?

Lady Boubou: We're talking about how the only way to break the spell and turn our brothers back into humans is to kill the caster of the spell - Samuel! Oh, and you were going to make me pancakes with cherries.

Mariasha: Oooooh right....well then I guess it's pitchfork and fire time again hey sis, ah that takes me back to our youth, or was that the party last night?....well it was good either way! And you can get your own damn pancakes!

Mariasha: And how do you propose we do that? I can't see a steamroller in the vicinity and are you sure it was Samuel who cast the spell? Because your maid has some rather odd things stashed away in a padlocked cupboard...well it was padlocked but my hair pins took care of that.

Sam my dear, what say you? Can you proove your innocence somehow? Or am I going to have to cover you in maple syrup and get a knife for your mother?

Lady Boubou: Oh yes, I know all about those odd things. I even know their names - Bob, Bib, Beb and Kebab - she calls them out every night! What does that have to with our breakfast!

Samuel: Are you people for real?! YOU'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO KILL ME?! My mother already admitted that she was the one who turned her brothers into cows! Hey, where'd that Crimson Narwhal go? Maybe I could live with him...

Last edited:
Mariasha: Wait for me Sam, I don't want to be on the menu either I know what she's like, that's how I lost my left pinky *grabs shoe from the floor on her way out*

The Crimson Narwhal: I'm glad that guy is gone. Never could stand him. BTW, may I remind everyone that I am a mysterious masked man who demands treasure and is feeling a bit stabby right now?

The Crimson Narwhal: Ah, so you have returned Samuel. I have looked forward to this day for many years. [Points rapier at Samuel (a rapier is a kind of sword, BTW)] Prepare to meet the devil, for I am about to send you to hell! (DUM DUM DUM) [The Crimson Narwhal thinks to himself that his dialogue is very cheesy :p]

@buckyboy14...I know I screwed up, I quickly re-read the first post and have edited my post

Mariasha: Oh please don't hurt Samuel, he is such a dear boy *whispers* and will make a damn good cook

The Crimson Narwhal: Well, in that case, I shall spare his worthless life on the condition that he prepare for me the most delicious meal that I have ever had in my life (and don't bother trying to poison it, for I have built up an immunity to all known poisons).

Samuel: Mr. Narwhal, sir, I think you're just putting on a facade. You don't really want to hurt me; you're just a lonely, misunderstood soul. I will gladly cook for you. What would you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom