• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Tragedie of the Aspies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Boubou: (laughs hysterically) I'm so sorry Mr Analyser, it's just that the first four letters of your name make you impossible to take seriously. What can you read about me through this?

The Analyser: Look to the first 4 letters of your own name before you mock! BOUB? (.)(.) Really? Like the pot calling the kettle black, I see we share a similar dilemma

From your retort, I infer that DENIAL is infinitely more than a river in Egypt. Woe unto he or she who dares to ridicule The Analyser ! (Exeunt with a flourish)

Samuel: That's it; I'm getting out of this house. (walks out and sees Lady Boubou and the others down the street) OH SH**; I mustn't let them see me...

Lady Boubou: (slaps the Analyser across the face) that is no way to talk to a lady! And everyone knows the Nile isn't real. Just because the Genie from the Disney Aladdin said "I wish for the Nile" doesn't mean it actually exists! How stupid are you?

Who's with me? (swishes her luscious locks flirtatiously)

Samuel: I can't believe I lived with this lady my entire life. Oh god...if they see me, I'm going to have to cook that Indian dish...

Lady Boubou: Samuel, if you're hiding from someone it's proabably not a good idea to talk to yourself! (drags him out by the ear) Now, you'd better cook up an Indian storm that'd make Clint Eastwood cry, or it's hasta la vista to you, cry baby!

Lady Boubou: Because no one makes pancakes like you do, Samuel. No one washes my feet like you do, Samuel. No one sings to me like you do, Samuel. And no one could ever have made a mother more proud of her son than you do, Samuel.

Lady Boubou: (hugs her son) and I promise never to be mean to you again just because you're a little bit different from the other kids. Besides, look around you, can you see any really "normal" people around? We're all crazy here, so let's just enjoy our craziness for what it is.

Administrator Notice:

Please do not use this thread for personal attacks of any kind, whether in character or not. While this thread is a game for fun, since we all are on the spectrum it can be easy to take things in a negative light and to take them personally. It can also be easy to get carried away and end up saying something that you didn't mean to. Furthermore, there is the potential for members to maliciously use the guise of this story thread to purposefully attack others, which I don't want happening either. The last thing I want is for members to fall out with each other.

This notice applies to everyone.

Continue with your story...

Yeah, this might be a good time to bring this thing to a close.

While I'm posting here, I apologize if I wrote anything here in-character that made anyone uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom