• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Tragedie of the Aspies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Boubou: Oh, Ming can unzip me and receive my venereal messages any time he likes - wait, was that what you said? Sorry Mr Narwal, false alarm! We are henceforth disengaged.

Mariasha: You do realise they are only after your vast wealth Boubou, not that you really have any left you keep spending it all on daft inventions and pompous wigs. Sam be a dear and get me a drink and Jonathan tell me more of your portal!

Lady Boubou: Of course they're after my wealth, and I'm after theirs! It's the way the world works dear sister! And, I'll have you know, that one of my inventions is one hat can transform unwanted relatives into very beautiful dresses, and at least my wigs actually make me look pretty and I don't expose my fat bald head to everyone I go past! Jonathan, could you lend me your time portal, I think I know EXACTLY what I want to do with it...

Mariasha: Boubou dear it's called an undercut not being bald, I don't think a time portal will be able to fix your mistakes boubou, you will only end up repeating them at a different point....or are you planning a Marty McFly/Biff get rich quick scheme that will change the world for the worst? If you are then I'd like to be a dress please, a world where you rule is no world I want to be a concious part of.

Lady Boubou: Fine then Siss, you'll miss out! I was planning on going back to the cavemen days with all the modern technology and knowledge, so they'll treat me like their god and I'll forever be worshipped! I was gonna bring you with me, but it's expensive to bring people into space and, since I'm so very poor as you say, I shall have to make an "undercut" to the budget. Hah! Get it? So, hop into the machine and put yourself around my slender figure, my little fashion spectacle!

Jonathan - [wakes up from a long nap] Ugh....where am I? I've got a huge headache...why don't I have service on my phone? What is this place? What is this madness man!?!?

Madness Man #2: Yes, there are others of our kind here. We were brought here from a terrifying dystopian future when Jonathan unwittingly created a rip in the fabric of space-time with his careless time traveling.

Last edited:
Samuel: The women are gone; thank god! Hm? Hey, Jonathan, nice to meet you; I'm Sam. My life has been in constant peril these last couple of hours. But they're gone...they're gone now... (Collapses with relief)

Samuel: Well, let's try to help you with that, then. Since the evil women are gone, we should have a lot of time to do what we want.

I shall call myself Oracle. You are right. It is all meaningless. We are... what we are not and ...we are not... what we are.

Jonathan - Look man, all I can remember was being on my bedroom and...uh, well...[coughs]...'prescription' for my back pain, yeah. Then this big light appeared in front of me and next thing I know, I'm transported here? I don't know what I'm doing, but if that rip is my fault then that's a problem!

Where do I start then?!?

Last edited:
Oracle― Plato says: “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the big light.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom