Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
- Last Activity:
- Apr 6, 2014
- Jun 19, 2012
- Trophy Points:
- Positive karma received:
Well-Known Member, from Australia
- Christian T was last seen:
- Apr 6, 2014
I've really been enjoying my schooling so far, as I love to learn, mostly about my general interests listed below and about history. I think I have an uncommon love for the natural world, which always seeps into my writing. Writing is one of my biggest hobbies, as is watching movies, so I love to write film reviews.
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Officially Diagnosed
Even though I'm an aspie, ever since late primary school I've had quite alrge group of friends and acquaintances and am very much accepted by my peers, and even admired for those very specific talents of mine.
Cinema, Literature, Theatre, Linguistics, animals, psychology