• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Tragedie of the Aspies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Boubou: Don't think I don't know what you're playing at! Last time I gave you my "treasure", I ended up raising stupid Dim Sim Dam Sam over there! (points at Samuel)

Lady Boubou: Yes, he ate my pet guinea pig! He was so young, and cute, and innocent, unlike you Samuel, you little rascal!

Mariasha peeks out from under a desk, she looks at each face in turn before loudly screeching "What are you doing in my house?! Get out!" she then proceeds to throw one purple velveteen shoe at Lady Boubou before laughing hysterically as it bounces off her flawlessly made up face.

I know it's only supposed to be one line but I had to introduce my character somehow, I will stick to dialogue only from this point

Lady Boubou: No, you get out! This is my house, Mariasha, and it always has been. I was always mummy's favourite, not you!

(No worries Kelly, this is just for fun!)

Last edited:
Mariasha: Wait.... where am I?....this is not my house. That was some party, now dear sister give me back my shoe so I can make my way home. Oh and I think you are mistaken, I was mother's favourite, she only left you the house so our brother would not poison her... not that it helped in the end. Poor mummy if only her sense of taste had been intact she would have noticed the peculiar flavour rat poison gives to tea.

Samuel: Auntie Mariasha! Could I come live with you! My mother insults me and belittles me until the cows come home, and I'm sick of it!

Lady Boubou: Oh, Samuel. You poor little naif. Those cows are your uncles! I know my brother poisoned Mummy, I was so cross with him and his army of little brothers for doing it that I turned them all into cows! If you leave, Samuel, they'll stay cows for the rest of their pitiful little lives!

Samuel: I don't care! I'm done being treated like this! You turned your brothers into cows? That's even more reason for me to get out of here! Why should I want them turned back into humans? I never even knew them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom