• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Four jars of
1683851238314.png

and 3.15 pounds of
1683851346027.png

@Yeshuasdaughter
The holes hold the ceramic sharpening rods at different angles for different purposes, including holes for the small round safety bars sticking out to the left. You run the blade down the ceramic at different angles and it gets crazy sharp.

@Yeshuasdaughter
The holes hold the ceramic sharpening rods at different angles for different purposes, including holes for the small round safety bars sticking out to the left. You run the blade down the ceramic at different angles and it gets crazy sharp.
I need something like that. I just have the generic Harbor Freight knife sharpener that you run the blade thru a zillion times. It takes a lot to get my kitchen knives razor sharp (I buy big cuts of meat and butcher it myself).

I bought some Chinese food the other day for my dinner.

It was salt and pepper shrimp with white rice, wonton soup, and an eggroll.

(Of course, I'm going to have some leftovers tonight)

Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking on vinyl.

I am providing no picture as that album cover is NSFW.

Noise cancelling ... Not headphones, no audio... Hard earmuffs haha I'll remember the word once I hit post

I bought what could be called the opposite of what the poster above me bought. Grinding discs. Makes a lot of noise.

discs.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom