• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

1687540931289.png

a new handbag. My old one got frayed from me fidgetting with the metal rings too much and looks like it could snap soon. It took a while but I was finally able to find something similar.

My daughter wants a Star Wars themed birthday this year so I bought her this telescope.

I told her I bought her present and if she can guess what it is through my riddles I will let her open it early.

First clue, it has nothing to do with Star Wars but is consistent with your theme. She's gone to her grandmother's now and is thinking on it.

Some Lol Surprise OMG dolls plus the Lol Surprise Mall. The dolls are pretty cool as they have color changing features when exposed to UV light. I have always like color changing stuff.

I just bought the Lol Surprise Salon and Spa playset for $50 which is a really good price for it since it normally costs $85. That is almost half price.

A new cup for rinsing out my mouth after brushing my teeth. Those are hard to find lately - even this one was a little bigger than I wanted.

5 t-shirts. I have been searching high and low for a while for t-shirts that are a little longer than usual. Every t-shirt I tried was a little too short and every time I bent over or reached upwards for something, it slid up and turned into a belly shirt. I had to either find longer t-shirts or just go all the way and get a belly button piercing. :) But I finally found extra long t-shirts. Finally.

5 t-shirts. I have been searching high and low for a while for t-shirts that are a little longer than usual. Every t-shirt I tried was a little too short and every time I bent over or reached upwards for something, it slid up and turned into a belly shirt. I had to either find longer t-shirts or just go all the way and get a belly button piercing. :) But I finally found extra long t-shirts. Finally.
Meh. Should've gotten a bellybutton piercing. :p

An industrial ventilator
17 square feet of laminate flooring in a faux oak (faoukx?) pattern
A Crescent breech-loading shotgun, the "Volunteer" single shot, made around 1910 to 1930. It still works and is in superb condition. Being a 12 gauge it will also take normal ammunition and is the newest shotgun I own.

I replaced my Switch Lite with an OLED and now I can plug a keyboard and mouse into it! Game changer!

Also it's much bigger, so digitally-painting on it is going to be slicker, too!

New Threads

Top Bottom