• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

Rome memes

003.jpg

rsz_kz9rq5i.jpg

Ed

I have a pitch shifter on my laptop. I used it to watch clips of South Park and The Simpsons. The child characters sound like they hit puberty on a lower pitch, the results are hilarious.:tearsofjoy:

I watched a trailer for a really awful CGI animated movie called "Jurassic Bark". All the characters sound have a silly accent of some kind and it's really more like Star Wars, but with dinosaurs at some point. The characters hardly even move. If the trailer, which normally shows all the "good" parts to the movie is bad, imagine what what the rest of it is like. And the main villain is a cat because the heroes are dogs. How original.:smirkcat:

New Threads

Top Bottom