• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

Pausing a Disney film at precisely the wrong moment.

aladdin.jpg

6 year old little Irish girl hilariously insists on going to the pub

This is the funniest video I’ve seen in ages.

Seeing a live mouse scurry out from beside me when I stood up from morning meditation. Eek! Thanks, cats.

I caught the mouse & took it to an undisclosed location for release back into the wild.

The movie The Witches of Eastwick. Felicia Alden vomits a lot of cherry pits & her husband asks “Felicia, what did you eat?” Gets me every time.:laughing:

An episode of The Boys on Amazon Prime... I know I'm kinda contradicting my own aversion to further line Jeff Bezos' pockets here. The worldbuilding, sense of humor, and drama in this series are all world-class. It's gory, it's degenerate, it's vulgar, it's bust-your-gut hilarious, and at times scary for how closely the shady stuff that goes down reflects the real world. Any time I see Homelander's prettyboy Aryan mug on my screen I just feel the overwhelming urge to nuke it clean off with a BFG-9000. And Butcher has one of the most clever potty mouths I've ever heard. I can think of a couple real-world corporations that Vought International reminds me of...

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom