• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

Thanksgiving-meme-5.jpg

The other day I saw some Garfield comics where Garfield has been removed. You can't see him, nor can you read his dialogue. It mostly looked like comics of Jon talking to himself, freaking out or crying for no known reason. (unless you had already read the original strip, like I had for some of them).

I was watching a video that discussed some of the most brutal forms of torture and execution, like impalement or putting a caged rat on your stomach, while they played happy music in the background. This was on a channel where creepy or evil-sounding music normally plays when they are describing gruesome things. But what actually made me laugh was the ending where they said, "Don't forget, video games make people violent. All these methods of torture were invented immediately after GTA4 was released."

I was watching a video of inappropriate laughs added to TV shows, and there was one of Mr. Rogers where he mentions he and Mr. McFeely had been talking about divorce, which made Mr. McFeely uncomfortable and leave in a hurry. The laugh track was inserted so perfectly it made feel like I watching an SNL parody.

I'm getting a lot of spam mail claiming my google account will be shut down. But, They are so bad at English that they have written this sentence: "In fact, this did not respect our terms of use, and no measures have been taken."

Good to know they won't do anything about the issue.

3b9ee7487cf4fbe0781bdb290be19c0f.jpg

“secret tip to drawing really great anatomy: remember, on the inside, human beings are full of several extra heads. When you lose a head, one of these heads moves up through your body to replace it! Always keep this in mind.”

New Threads

Top Bottom