• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

It had a beautiful piece of artwork as its base, @Neytiri!

I too like to paint in acrylics - it's the feel of the brush (or palette knife) upon the canvas (or paper) that draws me to this medium...
That’s awesome. I don’t know about digital art but I love it. I would like to learn. I paint in oil and acrylics. I just started painting 3 years ago so I would like to hear from your opinion and you can share on message your art work to me. : ) I’ll appreciate it so much.

That’s awesome. I don’t know about digital art but I love it. I would like to learn. I paint in oil and acrylics. I just started painting 3 years ago so I would like to hear from your opinion and you can share on message your art work to me. : ) I’ll appreciate it so much.
I hope to share more artwork soon and will be pleased to message you about it at any time :)

I have made a media album here : Dabbling & Doodling
I have added a few acrylics and will add other works to it a little at a time...

NOTAPNG.jpg

Here's one for ya.

WOW. this thread is amazing to look at! How should I exactly do a “remix” of art however?

You can either post something that you want the rest of us to remix, or you can pick anything out and do some remixing yourself! Redrawing, editing, collages, or pretty much anything you can imagine is perfectly acceptable!

We've even had lots of instances of people remixing previous remixes, so pretty much everything you see is fair game!

New Threads

Top Bottom