• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Been catching up here after a brief absence, and really enjoying the new additions. Here’s one of mine. Lots of new inspiration to use over here, so thanks to all for posting re-mixes, and re-mixables.

View attachment 86306

Omg, this is so, so beautiful!!! I love what y'all have done with my dog pictures and I'm going to print all of these out (if I have permission, of course)

Here's one I took of my Newfie, feel free to do something artistic with him!

12.PNG

WOW. this thread is amazing to look at! How should I exactly do a “remix” of art however?

@mysterionz, I also wanted to mention if you are more into analog art, you can always print something out, and then add analog media on top of it, snap a photo and send it back to us. I’m trying to do that with some of these, but I am just so much quicker and more prolific with the digital art. Paint or marker by hand is a much slower and more arduous process for me.

Wow! Well, that is a beautiful piece of artwork by Neytiri. :)

Yes, agreed! In fact, I’m having a lot of trouble remixing that one, @Neytiri, because it just looks so complete. Every time I try to touch it, my fingers tell me not to change a thing. Of course, Alexandria did wonders with it, but I’m having trouble imagining what on earth I would change. I wouldn’t change a thing.

Ok, It took days to understand that was related to my picture.

Anyway, I like simmetry
I guess it's no surprise by now that I like symmetry too :) I can appreciate your comment however. I was going for the feeling of fluidity that the image of the liquid evoked in me.

New Threads

Top Bottom