• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

y0l0.jpg

My mock-pixel sorter I built, lol. Sometimes it does cool things

I had a weird idea, if anyone is interested in this very loose 'art game' of sorts (even the less-artistically-inclined can play, and there are no losers!).

Basically, someone (or hopefully, a lot of people) submit a picture they made / painted / sketched / shot (even you, phone-photographers!), and the rest of us 'remix' it, via photoshoppery / manipulation, tracing, re-sketching, re-painting, coding, or whatever else craziness we can cook up. Anything goes - it's up to the artist to do whatever they want with it and post it back into the thread.

To keep it organized, anyone submitting a picture for people to remix can prefix it with something like "Challenge: [picture]", or "Challenge: Picture of me and my dogs [image]" so that we know it's ready to go. Anyone remixing can simply quote that original post and drop their remix right there as a response. Last but not least, spectators can feel free to comment on what they love most about the pictures, remixes, and interpretations of others' work!

Also, as a bonus, if anyone wants to upload a video documenting the creation of their 'challenge' or 'remix', that is totally welcomed and encouraged so we can see the process!

Since it's up to me to seed the thread, I'll start with one, but feel free to add your own challenges anywhere as well!

Challenge: a shot I took at the local springs in Florida

View attachment 82423

Go remixers / challengers / spectators go!

I had a weird idea, if anyone is interested in this very loose 'art game' of sorts (even the less-artistically-inclined can play, and there are no losers!).

Basically, someone (or hopefully, a lot of people) submit a picture they made / painted / sketched / shot (even you, phone-photographers!), and the rest of us 'remix' it, via photoshoppery / manipulation, tracing, re-sketching, re-painting, coding, or whatever else craziness we can cook up. Anything goes - it's up to the artist to do whatever they want with it and post it back into the thread.

To keep it organized, anyone submitting a picture for people to remix can prefix it with something like "Challenge: [picture]", or "Challenge: Picture of me and my dogs [image]" so that we know it's ready to go. Anyone remixing can simply quote that original post and drop their remix right there as a response. Last but not least, spectators can feel free to comment on what they love most about the pictures, remixes, and interpretations of others' work!

Also, as a bonus, if anyone wants to upload a video documenting the creation of their 'challenge' or 'remix', that is totally welcomed and encouraged so we can see the process!

Since it's up to me to seed the thread, I'll start with one, but feel free to add your own challenges anywhere as well!

Challenge: a shot I took at the local springs in Florida

View attachment 82423

Go remixers / challengers / spectators go!
I hope is clear. I painted this in acrylic. Do your any changes you want

Attachments

• 4E382946-49B2-402F-85AE-B9B235F9C9F1.jpeg
    4E382946-49B2-402F-85AE-B9B235F9C9F1.jpeg
    1,020.6 KB · Views: 42

New Threads

Top Bottom