• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Tell a lie about the person above you

Because it's @i-wanna-blue's birthday he went through his usual ritual of inviting a Muppet Satan into his home to sing happy birthday:

This guy has the last laugh however as he charges $250 for his 2 minute visit each and every year.

@i-wanna-blue is extremely superstitious and believes that there will be severe consequences if he doesn't invite this Muppet round every year, in fact he has various unusual beliefs regarding his birthday, for instance he also truly believes he is a re-incarnated Sir Isaac Newton because he was born on the same day in 1643 and he is apparently a spitting image of him.

mBvMP6J.png

Sir Isaac Newton, can you see the resemblance to @i-wanna-blue?

@i-wanna-blue even strangely honours various events that happened throughout history on his birthday, especially the people involved, but has made some very odd assumptions and connections. For instance on January 4th in 1854 The McDonald Islands were discovered by Captain William McDonald aboard the "Samarang", but @i-wanna-blue for some reason truly believes the captain was the great grandfather of Ronald McDonald who he thinks is the real person who founded the McDonald's restaurant chain, in fact he even believes that Captain William McDonald inspired his great grandson Ronald McDonald to later start the business, so in his honour he always buys a McDonalds Big Mac meal on his birthday before giving a formal toast to the captain.

Happy Birthday @i-wanna-blue! :smiley:
(Even if you don't see it until afterwards)

Last edited:
@Sportster wants to start a war with England, UK. This is all because he lives in the City of Birmingham in Alabama USA and he very strongly disagrees that a City of Brmingham in England UK should be also allowed to coexist.

So far @Sportster's only tried to run 1 man street rallies while regularly annoying passers by on the streets of Birmingham Alabama who clearly aren't interested, luckily for him the police still haven't taken him too seriously and have often just laughed before forcing him to move on. However this has now become a ridiculous obsession and @Sportster is now saving up for an excursion to Scotland, UK where he truly believes he has been chosen by God to raise funds and rally Scottish forces to march against the English similarly to how Bonnie Prince Charlie lead the Jacobite rising of 1745, except this time around in history he is totally confident that he will lead his new Scottish army to total victory. Once he is in control of England the first thing he intends to do as the new ruler is to rename the City of Birmingham to The City of Sportster in his honour, then in return for the invaluable support of the Scots he says he will make Gaelic the official national language over English in both Scotland and England, followed by the rest of the UK which he then also intends to take over. The current Queen and British Royal Family will be imprisoned (which probably isn't such a bad thing lol) and the current Queen's Guard in London will be replaced by traditional Scots Guards who unlike today will all wear traditional Scottish kilts and play bagpipes when he takes over residence in Buckingham Palace. He even intends to make the wearing of kilts mandatory for all boys and men over the age of 12 throughout Britain, while learning Gaelic, playing bagpipes and learning about traditional Scottish history will become by far the most important 3 subjects in the national school curriculum.

hzE2LH2.png

Bonnie Prince Charlie parades through the streets after the Jacobite Victory at Prestonpans in 1745, but @Sportster thinks he can do better by leading a new Scottish rebellion to take over the whole of the UK.

Last edited:
@OrSomething was caught after allegedly breaking into the home of the former NBA champion Michael Jordan near Chicago recently. She was apprehended by security guards who overpowered her near the pool area and the police were then called to arrest and take @OrSomething into custody. She had allegedly already gained entry to the building and was found in possession of one of Michael Jordan's most prized trophies.

With no former convictions @OrSomething has since been released on conditional bail awaiting a court date, she is not allowed to go within 1 mile of Michael Jordan's luxury home.

MenVWKJ.jpg

Michael Jordan overseeing his luxury mansion near Chicago that @OrSomething allegedly broke into.

@OrSomething protested that it's not all as it seems, claiming that she was in fact only trying to return the stolen item after she forcibly took it from the real burglar when he'd just left the premises, she's also claimed that she'd been spying on him planning the heist over several days leading up to the incident after she first oversaw his written plans and diagrams of Michael Jordan's luxury mansion while sitting near him on a local bus, but apparently @OrSomething wasn't sure whether he was going to really go through with the robbery hence why she didn't call the police immediately. Unfortunately however @OrSomething can't even describe this alleged burglar or give any further information about him and with no evidence that anyone else was ever at the crime scene the police are obviously very sceptical, but @OrSomething claims she can't describe him because she is unable to visualise faces due to being on the autistic spectrum and that she is struggling to remember other details about the true burglar due to her having short term memory issues. What's making the investigation even more difficult however is the fact that the CCTV system wasn't working at the time, but @OrSomething seems convinced that the real burglar conveniently arranged for this to happen by contacting an inside man who also works in security.

When this goes to court it promises to be a really interesting case.

Last edited:
pjcnet has a super power which is so top secret even pjcnet is unaware of it. However in extreme circumstances pjcnet would be able to move the planet earth into a far galaxy without altering the systems that are required for life on earth to survive. It's already been done a couple of times but we are none the wiser, oooooeeeeoooo.

Thinx has a cat that smells like rum n raisen icecream.

You could lick it but you'd get fur balls.

Maybe shave it's back a little and have a lick?

@Full Steam's current avatar picture is an actual photograph of himself, see below:

MUECVfh.png

He says he is going to wear this when he takes to the skies in an aeroplane he's designing and building that he says will run entirely on steam power.

pjcnet stands for; PolyJunkChlroride Network, which is cutting edge computer network made from shed parrot beaks.

Unknown to many, black cockatoos shed their beaks every Easter when there is an abundance of chocolate eggs. They breathe on the chocolate until it becomes slightly oozy, then suck it up through pink, wobbly straws that will soon harden into beaks.

pjcnet stands for; PolyJunkChlroride Network, which is cutting edge computer network made from shed parrot beaks.

Unknown to many, black cockatoos shed their beaks every Easter when there is an abundance of chocolate eggs. They breathe on the chocolate until it becomes slightly oozy, then suck it up through pink, wobbly straws that will soon harden into beaks.

They also suck up seeds through it.

Hence the old saying, "Nothing suck seeds like a black cockatoo"

Oops - unintended innuendo alert!

Full Steam also has superpowers that are top secret and when not wearing the head reducer Full Steams head inflates and brainpower exceeds anything imaginable. This is what keeps the moon in orbit, for complex reasons hard to expand on unless you have an unimaginably vast brain.

@Thinx catnapped my black and white cat named Chloe last week and is demanding a ransom payable in Bitcoin for her safe return while taunting me with her image as an avatar:

fd4JsiD.png

The ransom was 1.5 Bitcoins, but this has now been increased to 2 Bitcoins (roughly $17,500 at the time of writing) due to a recent crash in Bitcoin prices and I have been told by @Thinx that I only have until the 16th March at 5pm GMT to make the payment in full or I will never see my cat ever again. I am desperately trying to find the money, I am hoping that @Thinx will at least have some heart and accept what money I do have before the deadline since it's looking increasingly unlikely that I'll be-able to get so much despite selling everything I own and borrowing from my elderly parents.

Apparently @Thinx is suspected of catnapping 100s of cats over the past decade, many of which were at least thankfully returned safely on payment of the ransom, in fact they believe @Thinx has so far taken an estimated $8.5Million in illegally obtained ransom money and is probably even living the high life somewhere while paying other people to commit these horrible crimes, but despite their very best efforts, @Thinx the now infamous catnapper continues to evade the police. Recently a police spokesmen said that the victims need to have trust in the police to do their job and report any catnappping incidents immediately. After officially opening a special confidential telephone hotline, he went on to say that most people have waited until after the ransom money was paid when their cat was returned safely before reporting it to the police due to threats from @Thinx that reporting the catnapping will only result in never seeing their cat ever again and some people are probably never reporting it for fear of repercussions, this has unfortunately seriously hampered with the police investigation he said.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom