• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Tell a lie about the person above you

@Butterfly88 played Lara Brooks, one of the Bond girl's in the extremely low budget James Bond fan film production "James Bond - Property of a Lady 007" (watch the full feature length movie below).

@Butterfly88 first appears as Lara at 1:30 in the above movie.

For some reason @Butterfly88 seems to think that this movie is much better than major much loved James Bond movie classics such as Live and Let Die, but I suppose she's entitled to her opinion.

@Butterfly88 was going to co-star in a sequel, but unfortunately completely fell out with Mathew Williams after he kept complaining about her repeating herself, unfortunately he was the writer, director, producer, editor and cinematographer of the original movie, and he also played the character "M", so this "minor" issue made this rather difficult to say the least.

Last edited:
@pj?net has started his projekt to remove the letter "C" from the English alphabet, but is meeting resistanse from teatshers who are wondering how to give a grade meaning "mediokre".

You have to be really careful not to upset @Flinty because he is a very well known and respected crime lord who is so dangerous that he makes the Kray twins look like naughty school boys.

I wanted to include a full picture of @Flinty, but unfortunately always refuses to show his face and apparently even the person who took this with his mobile phone was lucky to escape with his life:

I65nAWY.png

A quick snapshot of @Flinty, but he wasn't happy!

@Flinty is at the helm of a massive international criminal enterprise that is into everything from narcotic production on an epic scale to supplying weapons and even explosives to rebel armies, he is one of the most feared and powerful men in the world.

Last edited:
@Butterfly88 is a cop too and she was so impressed by this protester that she later chased and dated him, in fact she's recently just tied the knot. It was a musical ceremony as she thought it would be amazing for him to sing his vows, especially since she believes that he is such an amazing singer.

@Butterfly88 is the cop being serenaded on the left that is told she has "beautiful eyes".

Congratulations @Butterfly88 on your marriage to Rob from Boston!

Last edited:
@OrSomething's Grandad was the late Dan Haggerty the actor that played Grizzly Adams in the 1970s TV series The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams.

Featuring @OrSomething's Grandad.

But thanks to her Grandad she now loves bears and in fact often even shares her breakfast with one:

@OrSomething sharing her breakfast with a bear.

Enventually her long term goal is to become just like the original 19th Century Grizzly Adams, James Capen Adams and live remotely in the mountains with just a bear for a companion.

Last edited:
Flinty's wardrobe consists only of Hawaiian shirts and tartan kilts.

Last edited:
@Flinty absolutely hates Angry Joe (real name Joe Vargas) and the Angry Joe Show on Youtube because he's his neighbour and he constantly has to put up with listening to loud video games both day and night which causes him to have regular meltdowns due to his sensitivity to noise.

In fact @Flinty has had enough and is now planning to assassinate Angry Joe by sneaking into his house when he's out and installing an explosive device to his PC that is automatically detonated when he powers it on, the only problem is he hasn't considered that the device will most likely destroy his home too.

Here is @Flinty testing one of his smaller prototype homemade devices, he plans to adapt and use at least treble the explosives for Angry Joe:

@Flinty must be stopped!

Last edited:
@i-wanna-blue will be watching The Sound of Music today for what must be at least the 5000th time in the last 10 years. He makes sure he watches the almost 3 hour 1965 movie at least once each and every day, but because it's Christmas day he makes sure he watches it at least 3 times on the trot, in fact this year he intends to watch it a record 4 times. One of his strict rules when he watches the movie is he must give it his full attention, in other words he can't do anything else while it's on and he's not even allowed to pause it for a break, instead he sits glued to the screen for each and every 2 hour 54 minute stint and he makes sure he watches it very closely from the first second intro right through to the very end of the credits each time. In fact he hates nothing worse than being interrupted while watching the movie and this makes him very angry, often causing him to have a meltdown, if that happens and his attention is taken away from the movie for even a few seconds it won't count as a proper viewing and he will have to start watching it from the very beginning all over again.

One of @i-wanna-blue's favourite parts of the The Sound of Music.

In fact @i-wanna-blue loves Edelweiss so much that on the few occasions when he's not watching the movie he's learnt to play it on the guitar himself and now he's desperately trying to get everyone else to play it too by posting guitar lesson videos on Youtube. He's taken the movie and song so far that it's now become virtually like a religion to him and he hopes to recruit disciples. Now he see's Julia Andrews as a great profit and all the other stars of the movie have become saints, while the original script has become like a holy book.

@i-wanna-blue's (AKA. Alan Robinson) giving guitar lessons on playing Edelweiss hoping to recruit disciples. I see he's also been practising singing it.

This is going to pee me off all day now as I won't be-able to get this naff song from repeating in my head! :(

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom