• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Tell a lie about the person above you

pjcnet, according to a cat called Chloe, (don't ask me how I happen to be talking with her) has a gold tooth which when removed opens a portal to access pjc to other worlds. This has led to some amazing journeys and experiences which Chloe is writing up now albeit in Catonese. She mentioned she'll be back when she's finished btw. Currently pjcnet is 2 million light years away and that can affect a person's mind.La la la.

Sabrina is going to rehab due to her Donald Trump related collecting behaviours. Last seen clutching her Donald T rag doll and a toy gun. Well we think it's a toy...

@Thinx is a reptilian shape-shifting alien being that has been sent to this planet specifically to infiltrate autistic people in order to assess their unique threat to their hidden agenda of global domination.

aBphAWZ.png

The natural form of @Thinx

@Thinx is also great friends with the Queen Elizabeth II who is of course another reptilian and has personal access to Buckingham Palace:

5ZrbHuY.png

@Thinx's personal friend.

Last edited:
@Sportster is one of the most malicious and greatly feared black hat hackers in the world. Recently he has broken into numerous high profile networks including the Ministry of Defence computers in the UK and even the American White House itself, these computers have virtually ground to a halt as far as their legitimate users are concerned causing panic and chaos because all the combined processing time was instead being used to mine Bitcoin for @Sportster, although so far to avoid embarrassment this has been kept from the media. @Sportster continues to evade the very best efforts of Interpol to catch him and bring him to justice.

PS: @Sportster is also the reason why some images aren't displaying on this forum at the moment from certain hosts, but that's a long story.

@Lady Lucifer is a mastermind
of the cat-burgling community.
She sends encrypted messages to her minions
by oblique methods.
I think that Cate's Hats may soon
be available on the black market.
Just a feeling...

New Threads

Top Bottom