• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Tell a lie about the person above you

NeoPhile

Can I get a "Bright not Broken"?
In this thread, we tell a lie about the person who just posted and just go on from there!
I'll start, but since I'm the first to post, there's no one above me; so I'll just tell a lie about myself: My real name is Thessler Applegate III Esq. Now someone tell another random lie about me and we'll go from there!

In this thread, we tell a lie about the person who just posted and just go on from there!
I'll start, but since I'm the first to post, there's no one above me; so I'll just tell a lie about myself: My real name is Thessler Applegate III Esq. Now someone tell another random lie about me and we'll go from there!
You have 47 cats, 32 dogs, several different birds, a horse, 2 goats and live in a large yet comfortable barn.

(Don't ask, I have no idea, lol) :3

@NeoPhile
This seems nearly identical to 'Say Something Random about the above Poster.'
The construct of framing the statement as a 'lie' is the minor difference.

[No this comment doesn't count as a game entry.] LOL

Austin's actually a giant Carp in a human suit, acting as a spy for the merfolk from Atlantis. His diagnosis is real, though.

AGX - is actually a self aware computer that achieved sentient abilities thanks to the technology brought to earth by the Mantis people of Planet 8398.

Little known fact - the Mantise's technology is also responsible for the Sham-wow, the shake-weight and Global Positioning Systems.

^ Is actually a giant Komodo Dragon who's escaped from the zoo and is bent on world domination.

Also, @tree, in the thread you talked about, you're supposed to say something true about the person above you. In this one, you're supposed to tell a lie.

8398 Cannot respond right now because he just ate his computer, thinking it was a cheeseburger.

Neophile was in an on again- off again relationship with the squirrel from sponge Bob, for the better part of 3 years. Unfortunately , he had to leave her because Of all the partying and staying out all night. She would go on "crabby patty" benders for days, and it put too much strain on the relationship.

New Threads

Top Bottom