• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

are you good at making stuff up?

• Total voters

GrownupGirl

Tempermental Artist
Aspies and auties have a reputation for always being truthful, so here's a thread that shows how creative we can be by telling an obvious and/or outrageous whopper of a fib. Here's one of mine:

I never speak to my cats in baby talk. Izzin dat wight, my widdle smoochy-woochy babbeh kittehs?:hearteyecat::hearteyecat::kissingcat::kissingcat:

Doing research on autism using mice is yielding groundbreaking results with huge potential to shape future understanding.

Feel free to completely criticize me because l never have completely gone off the wall meltdowns and endless ruminations due to totally irrelevant and insignificant remarks made by random sheeple who of course are completely in the know and leading authorities in totally stupid information.

Last edited:
You can legally print your own money and totally, definitely, for sure no one will ever notice.

New Threads

Top Bottom