• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Stuff You Do Want

aceofhearts

Since their is a thread about things you don't want, I thought I would start a thread about things you do want. A few things I want are:
To meet other aspies in person.
A turbodiesel car.
A record player.

Since their is a thread about things you don't want, I thought I would start a thread about things you do want. A few things I want are:
To meet other aspies in person.
A turbodiesel car.
A record player.
Statistically speaking, you probably have known other people who were Aspies. But it's quite likely that they were undiagnosed and didn't even know they were Aspies.

1. To have kids
2. To win a huge bunch of money so I don't have to work
3. To become famous as a great philosopher
4. To be very holy
5. To see political candidates I actually want to vote for
6. (see 5) To see them win

1) A professional career: teaching or writing
2) Money to fix my house
3) To visit Berlin again
4) To help my close friend out financially
5) To give my girlfriend money for her writing career to take off

What I DO want

(1) To be in a position where I don't have to wear spiffy clothes again. I want to wear casual clothes to work
(2) To get the highest qualification I can ever get - PhD?
(3) To cultivate a relationship with a Higher Being aka God
(4) To live in a cooler place
(5) To have more time to watch more football games

I don't know what can I do to cultivate a relationship with God. I know, however, that I may have to give Him something in return for my belief - which I really want to explore. :)

Another thing I want, and I am in the process of doing it - time is always a constraint, though:

Learning to cook ethnic fare
Sourcing food from different countries around the world
More smiles. :D

I would want a Marklin Schnell Dampflok of this,I missed out back in 2011 when I could not afford it:

01-118_Koenigstein_DSCF4261.jpg

Right now; for my (presumably) laryngitis to leave and bother someone else who is more deserving of this.

For my sister to get back together with her girlfriend.

To not be having people I once loved talk **** about me to people I no longer talk to because of a falling out.

To be loved 100% by my partner.

To have a job and have money.

A few stuff I also want

- A credit card. Preferably AmEx or Mastercard, though I hope for both. I don't have any right now. I have a debit card, though.
- Lots of tattoos
- A stable job that adds skills to my portfolio, especially finance-related ones
- A higher degree, hopefully a PhD or DBA, but more realistically a Master's degree (MSc Management). With higher education, I know all these talk of 'over-education' and debt - that's why I want it. I am not the type of person who will pursue my dreams at the expense of debt. I won't do a DBA or PhD, even assuming I have (or had) a 4.0 GPA in my first degree, without reasonable assurance that I can manage my debt levels.
- Subscription to Cable Television so I can watch more football games
- A better camera to speak my mind - from My Little Pony to NFL to, well, business developments
- Financial stability - as in, I have more than enough money to pay for my family bills, the basic necessities
- Anywhere. If there were a dream place to live, we will all live there already.

I want...

A cheeseburger.

Yes, sometimes I'm quite happy with little things, in between "a cure for cancer and other diseases" and "enlightenment for the ignorant".

World Peace, my own private library, enough money never to have to work, and for EA Games to stop ruining The Sims and make The Sims 4 amazing.
Oh and a pony. Because you always have to have the pony right?

- To complete my Access course, which I recently started, so I can do a degree next year
- A Savannah cat, which is a hybrid of a domesticated cat and a serval, because they have a nice temperament and are awesome to look at
- And right now, a clean car; mine is covered in bird droppings atm.

An audiophile-grade turntable that does not make me want to shove a needle into my ear.

Most other things, I can do without.

I should add to my list:

A house on a large amount of upland hardwood forest land.

An end to mountaintop removal

A new computer.

Yes, I am a guy but here goes my last addition:
A black khaki skirt (a line full length)

New Threads

Top Bottom