• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Stuff You Do Want

1) A stylish motorbike which I could customize (if I had the skill to do so)
2) Enough money to be comfortable and secure
3) To lose about 4 stone in weight
4) A guarantee that my family, friends and myself would be free from serious illness and have at least another few decades of good health ahead of them
5) Enough space and money to build an "O" gauge model railway

I would want a Marklin Schnell Dampflok of this,I missed out back in 2011 when I could not afford it:

01-118_Koenigstein_DSCF4261.jpg

I'd go for this:
IMG_4237.JPG

Last edited:

Yeah... I could probably enjoy having one of these around :D Microtonal keyboard with 1266 keys over 6 octaves rather than the 88 over 8 octaves on traditional piano's.

At first I thought the thing was built out of Lego :D

1. A Variotram. (This won't ever happen; I'm not tendering for them);
2. A flip dot display (at $5000 ea);
3. An 8 car V Set to use as an office.

I want:
A microscope
A telescope
A Grumpy Cat stuffed animal
A pair of jelly sandals
A unicorn t-shirt
A hot tub

• Winning lottery ticket
  • 10 - 13% bodyfat (in progress)
  • To get into the school of my choice; Landmark College
  • Tesla Model S P85D
  • A place of my own
  • Every flavor of Quest Bars
  • Money for my surgeries
  • Speaking of which; health insurance that includes dental
  • A Sportsmobile 4x4 van
  • A Falcon NW laptop

Well, gee. "Stuff" kind of implies a material connotation. When I am asked what I want, I generally think of things that can't exactly be bought or obtained with one's hands. (This reminds me of this post I saw somewhere on the internet, the basic gist of which was something like "As you grow older, your Christmas list gets shorter but the items on it become harder to find.")

For the sake of fulfilling both definitions, I'll post both physical things that I want and more... experience-related "stuff".

Experiences:
  1. A beautiful and flourishing relationship with the girl I keep whining about in my posts on this forum.
  2. For my mother to not be such a hypocrite, and not be constantly defaming and bashing on me.
  3. To lose 75 pounds.
  4. At least a somewhat reasonable degree of personal independence and self-sufficiency.
  5. A well-paying job writing for a music publication, doing reviews of albums and concerts, plus interviews with bands.
  6. Motivation to begin (what I consider to be) the Next Great American Novel; or at least something, someone, somewhere out there will relate to.
  7. To feel confident in social situations. Number three will especially tie into this.
Tangible goodies:
  1. A good vinyl record player and pair of speakers
  2. All my favorite albums on vinyl (Katatonia's Last Fair Deal Gone Down seems to stick out in particular)
  3. A small apartment, nothing too fancy but just a place to let off steam and express myself.
  4. This guitar
  5. These pickups
  6. This amp
  7. These shorts
  8. This hat
That's about all I can rattle off the top of my head for the moment. I may edit this post with additional items as they come up.

I want my family to be happy.
I want to not be in pain anymore.
I want a library/board game room where I also have space to be alone.
I want a good job I like (speech pathology, perhaps).

Not really sure what else.

A castle in Germany
To be a volunteer archaeologist
Mucho Mucho Dinero

When I first saw them, it made me chuckle. To me it's so tongue in cheek black metal, lol. But I suppose I wouldn't mind having those. I'm still thinking what pick-ups I want in my 8 string, since I'm usually not overly satisfied with stock pick-ups. The issue with pick-ups in general is that it's hard to try them out unless you have either a lot of friends who have all these different guitars around or a giant guitar center that has all kinds of stuff to try out.. neither which I really have.

One thing I do really need... and want is a proper noise gate stompbox. But all things considered, that's cheap and easy to solve for under 50 bucks... yay for cheap stuff

What I want is a new rule of 1 day a week no motorized vehicles at all allowed, only bicycles and pedestrians and other self powered means of movement.

Right now, coffee.
money
a new computer
more audio equipment - sell off my old stuff and buy new stuff.
More prog rock albums
a holiday :)

New Threads

Top Bottom