• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

(SERIOUS) Expelled from School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said to my CS teacher that I am a programmer, and he kept bombing his courses at me in a very suspicious way. He is very arrogant. He has a macbook and a private jet. Hates me but not for this course. Same with my uncle. The teacher is charging half the weekly high average income.

A high school teacher with a private jet?

Are you saying he owns an aircraft, something to fly in?

This will get you started, and helping you deal with your daily life. I too am going to reread and apply to myself. We both walk difficult paths, but l feel you and l can control the outcome and get to a better place.

This will get you started, and helping you deal with your daily life. I too am going to reread and apply to myself. We both walk difficult paths, but l feel you and l can control the outcome and get to a better place.
I can apply chess to this, giving "bribes", tricking the other player. Protecting and not wasting precious things, etc

How could he afford that on a teacher's pay ?

Does he come from a wealthy family?
Or what?
Teachers are payed a lot here. Especially as he is a CS teacher, who has a macbook. This is an expensive school.

Why is that a sign of bad?

Because it means everyone else is too poor to afford one?
Or what do you mean?
He boasts about it, that is bad. He boasts his wealth, and gained power. Pakistan is stupid

I’m sorry TripleU, but I’m going to have to leave this thread. It’s bringing up stressful thoughts for me and I need to care for myself.

Be strong and take care of yourself

@tripleU

Has anyone ever seen this jet?

Maybe he is just joking about having a jet.

It isn't likely that a teacher with average pay
could afford to own a jet.

@tripleU

Has anyone ever seen this jet?

Maybe he is just joking about having a jet.

It isn't likely that a teacher with average pay
could afford to own a jet.
He might be from a wealthy background, as why did he get hired as the only CS teacher. His trickiness also makes this more true, why did he like my conlang. He has posted pictures of him inside, and talks about things you do inside them, in Pakistan relationships matter. One of my far away relatives is in the government and I was able to get a stay at a hotel and an army house.

Yes, he boasts about it in free periods.

So a teacher in Pakistan owns his own private jet? And that's not especially unusual? Someone might be lying to you, a teachers salary can't possibly be enough to buy a private jet. They cost tens of millions of dollars. And that's the cheap ones. And if he comes from a wealthy family, so wealthy that he has enough money left over to splurge on a private jet, why is he working as a teacher.

So a teacher in Pakistan owns his own private jet? And that's not especially unusual? Someone might be lying to you, a teachers salary can't possibly be enough to buy a private jet. And if he comes from a wealthy family, so wealthy that he has enough money left over to splurge on a private jet, why is he working as a teacher.
It is maybe because he has relationships with the army, and the jet was green, so it is.

It is maybe because he has relationships with the army, and the jet was green, so it is.

No, it doesn't make sense. I'm just saying someone is probably lying to you. An army-affiliated millionaire teacher with his own private jet makes no sense. He would not work as a teacher if he had all that.

No, it doesn't make sense. I'm just saying someone is probably lying to you. An army-affiliated millionaire teacher with his own private jet makes no sense. He would not work as a teacher if he had all that.
Or is he renting it? He also say that he worked past jobs, of programming. If it's fake. He is very bad. He also told me that he as 8GB RAM, so he can't play my terrible game with great graphics. So he just got some old macbook.

Or is he renting it? He also say that he worked past jobs, of programming. If it's fake. He is very bad. He also told me that he as 8GB RAM, so he can't play my terrible game with great graphics. So he just got some old macbook.

The stories this teacher tells you doesn't make sense. Buying or renting a private jet is very expensive. If he had enough money to splurge on things like that, he would not be working as a teacher. To me it sounds like he is just lying to impress people.

Last edited:
The stories this teacher tells you doesn't make sense. Buying or renting a private jet is very expensive. If he had enough money to splurge on things like that, he would not be working as a teacher.
He's lying then, and to add to that, he has an older macbook I think just to boast. So he just wants to look rich and cool.

He's lying then, and to add to that, he has an older macbook I think just to boast. So he just wants to look rich and cool.

I think you should just ignore it, no point in making a big deal out of it or anything. If he wants to tell people he owns his own private jet, it just makes him look silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom