• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

(SERIOUS) Expelled from School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Forest Cat

Maybe the teacher got his picture taken while he
was on a guided tour. It's possible to get your
picture taken by the Eiffel Tower, but that doesn't
mean you own the Eiffel Tower.

@Aspychata I think I have done the Buddha thinking. I imagined a fictional situation that next year, they hit me with the ball agian. I don't attack back. I say to hit the ball more at me. Which might tell them what's going on in my mind. Or I ignore them, which they will think I am doing it intentionally. There is no way out. Instead I apply Chess a bit and try to prevent it. They only come, when there is no one in breaks, so I have to vomittingly eat outside or eat in the car, but my mom would punish me. So I put the lunch back in the bag. Hehe. Thanks for making me go back to chess. If they still bullied me, what would I do Aspychata?

Great that chess is your personal zen. My friend has a chess computer, the chess computer probably relaxes him. You kinda of have to see you are doing your time in this school. You have to strive to finish and get on with some more learning and finally y get to a job. Your best chess move is to start figuring out what you want to work at, and everyday take small steps on getting closer to that goal of a job you want to work in maybe 7 more years. It's called career planning here. If you are taking steps to work towards a productive life, you will soon get better deflecting these school kids and their silly games. But l believe in you. I believe you can go on to work a job and find happiness in your lifetime. Only your mind will hold you back, don't let negative hold you back!!

Great that chess is your personal zen. My friend has a chess computer, the chess computer probably relaxes him. You kinda of have to see you are doing your time in this school. You have to strive to finish and get on with some more learning and finally y get to a job. Your best chess move is to start figuring out what you want to work at, and everyday take small steps on getting closer to that goal of a job you want to work in maybe 7 more years. It's called career planning here. If you are taking steps to work towards a productive life, you will soon get better deflecting these school kids and their silly games. But l believe in you. I believe you can go on to work a job and find happiness in your lifetime. Only your mind will hold you back, don't let negative hold you back!!
So, I would want to become a leader, but that would be too stressful and not for me. But I would have a great impact then. I wouldn't be able to become, a Software Engineer, as that is oversaturated by Indians, but I like the interviews, which is what leetcode is full of. If I made my own company and made great innovative products, I could win. I would need money first. I have a lot of fantasy thoughts of these, one of them based of the ending of a dream (they are long) was very good, a mechanical keyboard that was cheap and a good brand theme, and themed stores. I made a marketing strategy that would work well in Pakistan, or not. As they only listen to "friends". I can make good marketing strategies but not word them correctly, Where can I learn wording correctly? I think it is a problem from autism.
Here is one of the bad wordings:
1685646403541.png

"The gamers' food of choice doesn't feel good", and the GEX Store description doesn't too.

Alright this you being so innovative and l see you maybe a entrepreneur. You will be presented with obstacles that you have to find answers too. If you get a idea documented and ready to market, you may actually find angel investors that give money to help you start up, this is what they are called in America. The other thing, Google startup investors and see what comes up. For language, you need to read other advertising, and start tweaking that terminology to fit your product, it's tough because you are young, and those parts of your brain are still growing, so you may have the ideas correctly, but your language part of your brain isn't quite ready yet to explain your ideas. Plus if you are a inventor, you will always be stuck trying to explain new concepts that the common layperson,(like me), won't understand unless explained concise and brief. So perhaps you should try to find a like type friend to brainstorm with. Many tech companies were started this way.

@Aspychata @Rodafina , My mom had to do the worst thing right now. She asked the kids what subject and R. A, said Biology, so good, he won't bully me next year, but they kept asking, I said to my mom to not tell that I am taking Computer Science and say Biology instead, but she still told that, and now all the kids are chosing CS, and then she sent the wrong emoji, and words that don't sound like me.
WhatsApp Image 2023-06-02 at 11.51.32 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-02 at 11.51.51 AM.jpeg

Why did they sent those Devil Emojis, they have something evil. Why clowns, they are laughing at me, and she also used the wrong emojis, I am stuck now. Buisness is too boring, Biology is too hard, IT is also too boring, as I am not that Saudi Arabian Stereotype, that has an AQ of 0.

I want to kill my mom.

Edit: They are saying that do I watch anime
Edit 2: I did a chess, blunder by saying Doraemon (A children's show) is also an anime, which showed my intelligence to them and they replied negatively.

Last edited:
Like learning from them?, I have to know also prepare to have my chess mindset on all the time.
Learning how to quell them. Violence will be dangerous to you and others. We must find other ways to process stress.

Be well today. Watch for a sweet flower, a gentle calming breeze, or a kind action. If you are watching, you will notice.

Learning how to quell them. Violence will be dangerous to you and others. We must find other ways to process stress.

Be well today. Watch for a sweet flower, a gentle calming breeze, or a kind action. If you are watching, you will notice.
And on the devil emojis, what are they trying to do? They can't be muslims

That doesn't make any sense.

A grown woman wants to converse with schoolboys?
And pretend to be her own son?

That doesn't make any sense.

A grown woman wants to converse with schoolboys?
And pretend to be her own son?
Anything makes sense for her, She thinks that ugly things look good. She has no brain

@Aspychata , for the googling startup investors, I took that literally, instead of using DDG, I used Google, and it gave me "local" results, by showing me these Pakistani Startup investors, should I use the Pakistani ones or western ones? For the marketing here, all the ads here are bogus, but my mom is affected by reviews a lot and I am affected by those lots of posters, you see in the middle of a road. Right now, Winterland opened and it's a huge success as my mom says and it was heavily advertised on the road. I can always go through the immoral sexual route. So, I have to reinvent the wheel.
So the GEX Store description, example I gave could be like this:
SHH... WHERE DO YOU STORE YOUR GEXLETS? PROFFESIONAL GAMERS STORE THEIR IN GEX STORES

I could give GEX Stores a better name, and it will all be written in all caps. Is this good?
And do I have to do this now?

I also think I took this thread in a wrong direction with a bit of religion and other stuff, I can't find the right emoji but say Un, that's what I feel like in an onomatopoeia.

You should search all investors. In America, right now, "crowd funding" is really gaining traction. A bunch of people get together, donate what they can to get a business going, so that's another idea for you. I really can't help much with marketing product, because Pakistan hashasa different culture, and therefore different advertising. Advertising in New York maybe completely different then in your area. So you have to sit down, describe your product, figure out to sell it or meet someone who like aspires to come up with something exceptional. I know

apps-

-

You should search all investors. In America, right now, "crowd funding" is really gaining traction. A bunch of people get together, donate what they can to get a business going, so that's another idea for you. I really can't help much with marketing product, because Pakistan hashasa different culture, and therefore different advertising. Advertising in New York maybe completely different then in your area. So you have to sit down, describe your product, figure out to sell it or meet someone who like aspires to come up with something exceptional. I know

apps-

-
Where is half of your post? and there are spelling mistakes.

My phone froze up. I can't correct post. You should check out crowd funding. It's huge in America right now. Tell your mom not to answer in your place. Don't kill your mom. Moms mean will, but they do mistakes. Try to be kind. I have a daughter, l made some mistakes, but she is now in graduate studies.

Good luck, l am off to bed. Keep brainstorming. Who knows, maybe l will see your name on the Fortune Five Hundred list.

Last edited:
My phone froze up. I can't correct post. You should check out crowd funding. It's huge in America right now. Tell your mom not to answer in your place. Don't kill your mom. Moms mean will, but they do mistakes. Try to be kind. I have a daughter, l made some mistakes, but she is now in graduate studies.
You don't have a computer?

Good luck, l am off to bed. Keep brainstorming. Who knows, maybe l will see your name on the Fortune Five Hundred list.
And it's 11am here so 11pm in America , which is a normal sleeping time, so goodnight, see you at 7pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom