• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

(SERIOUS) Expelled from School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one way or another, everything in the universe is related.

In what way does talking about recipes specifically have anything to
do with your initial fear that you'd be suspended/expelled from
school?

In one way or another, everything in the universe is related.

In what way does talking about recipes specifically have anything to
do with your initial fear that you'd be suspended/expelled from
school?
Read it, they say me to do this and not worry about school and some other stuff, let me do it, it may come back.

Yes, l think you got the message to not worry so much which you are very much right along with other young people. School definitely made me overthink and could be quite upsetting at times all the way up to high school. By college, l know longer cared. So that's why l suggest thinking about what you want to do with the rest of your life.

But l can't help you much with the other stuff. However l do like the name and think those ingredients sound fine. You seem to be an orginal thinker. Those creative types can get things done, but you need to put your mind to it. You can always ask reddit tech support for clarification by the way. They maybe quite helpful.

Yes, l think you got the message to not worry so much which you are very much right along with other young people. School definitely made me overthink and could be quite upsetting at times all the way up to high school. By college, l know longer cared. So that's why l suggest thinking about what you want to do with the rest of your life.

But l can't help you much with the other stuff. However l do like the name and think those ingredients sound fine. You seem to be an orginal thinker. Those creative types can get things done, but you need to put your mind to it. You can always ask reddit tech support for clarification by the way. They maybe quite helpful.
I am still afraid to post on my main account? But on my LTT Forum account, I posted one of the things I posted here, so you can back link me. I will try to take a poll on their. Also Reddit tech support doesn't help, they say that I have to wait 1 month for a ban on r/autism even with a valid reason, they don't allow me to see the mods profiles. So there is something suspicous, and you didn't answer, if I made the last piece sweeter. I don't want to make it less modular, so the GEX Store, or GEX Drive works. Also the kids are saying they are switching to CS (from my mom revealing that), which is my subject, so I need better strategies or let the class shuffling get me away from them.

Okay, good luck with this. You tone is a lot more positive and l think coming to this website helps give you a voice and feel validated which is a good thing. I had nobody to talk to at your age and l had zero answers as a female when l could have used them.

Okay, good luck with this. You tone is a lot more positive and l think coming to this website helps give you a voice and feel validated which is a good thing. I had nobody to talk to at your age and l had zero answers as a female when l could have used them.
You or AspieChris was saying to write down and I couldn't, now I can write down my conlang in Neo Vim with a lot of extensions. I have to be hit hardly with niceness when doing it

1685982319330.png

Here is the whole copy paste, try studying it:
K = wood, hard
L = soft
D = rock, crush
A = air, verb, is
A* = verb

KuL = cut wood
KuLuL = grains

AD = crush (v)

B = Base, lower, I

Bé = I

B*(A) = I (nom) *(verb)

/ Bé BaAD = I crush(ed)

R = Water, flow
DuL = Earth
DuLeR = Mud

Bé BaAD DuLeR = I am crush(ing) mud

N = you, heat

NeK = fire

NeK AaR Ré = Fire put out by water

Né = you
Nu = heat

MAo = there

Au = is, present tense

MAo Nu Au = It is hot there / there heat is

P = walk, fall, wet

A*Pé = walk
A*Pe = fall

Po = wet

A*PéK = run

S = metal
Sé = any metal

SuNe = copper
SuKe = iron

A*PéKeS = break metal

SuKeNa = copper + iron alloy

N NAPKS SK
é a é e

T = acc. , break, shiny rock,

NT = you (acc)
BT = me

Very cool. Now l understand.
I honestly wish l could study. I have a serious problem of getting a leak fixed, l am waiting for a plumber to get back to me. I have had no water for two weeks. I had to shut it off, since my kitchen floor is getting ruined. Getting service people has been difficult. I now don't know if this plumber will come through. I hope he comes thru. Later , stay more relaxed and get thru school. I need to stay off my phone incase my plumber is trying to schedule his follow up visit.

Very cool. Now l understand.
I honestly wish l could study. I have a serious problem of getting a leak fixed, l am waiting for a plumber to get back to me. I have had no water for two weeks. I had to shut it off, since my kitchen floor is getting ruined. Getting service people has been difficult. I now don't know if this plumber will come through. I hope he comes thru. Later , stay more relaxed and get thru school. I need to stay off my phone incase my plumber is trying to schedule his follow up visit.
My mom found about this thread, and said why haven't you (anyone) have done something like this? Also the LTT Forum moved my thread into the Off-Topic section and has had only a few views or votes since then. Should I talk to the mods or stay silent.

That's your call. My life can't depend on votes or views, l am dependent on getting repairs. Lol. If and when you own a house your priorities will change. Or if you become a family man with little mouths to feed. Go forward and conquer your world. You will make mistakes here and there, but it's all a learning process everyday. Don't beat yourself up anymore. And violence is never a way to solve things.

That's your call. My life can't depend on votes or views, l am dependent on getting repairs. Lol. If and when you own a house your priorities will change. Or if you become a family man with little mouths to feed. Go forward and conquer your world. You will make mistakes here and there, but it's all a learning process everyday. Don't beat yourself up anymore. And violence is never a way to solve things.
No votes like in people not voting for the poll. I can't understand what you directly mean in the half of the post after that, you want me to message the mods or conquer as the world as in a whole with my products.

You or AspieChris was saying to write down and I couldn't, now I can write down my conlang in Neo Vim with a lot of extensions. I have to be hit hardly with niceness when doing it

View attachment 104473
Here is the whole copy paste, try studying it:
K = wood, hard
L = soft
D = rock, crush
A = air, verb, is
A* = verb

KuL = cut wood
KuLuL = grains

AD = crush (v)

B = Base, lower, I

Bé = I

B*(A) = I (nom) *(verb)

/ Bé BaAD = I crush(ed)

R = Water, flow
DuL = Earth
DuLeR = Mud

Bé BaAD DuLeR = I am crush(ing) mud

N = you, heat

NeK = fire

NeK AaR Ré = Fire put out by water

Né = you
Nu = heat

MAo = there

Au = is, present tense

MAo Nu Au = It is hot there / there heat is

P = walk, fall, wet

A*Pé = walk
A*Pe = fall

Po = wet

A*PéK = run

S = metal
Sé = any metal

SuNe = copper
SuKe = iron

A*PéKeS = break metal

SuKeNa = copper + iron alloy

N NAPKS SK
é a é e

T = acc. , break, shiny rock,

NT = you (acc)
BT = me
What is this?

Can't hurt to check with mods. You are quite capable of making good choices. Have more confidence in yourself.

Can't hurt to check with mods. You are quite capable of making good choices. Have more confidence in yourself.
I can use my chess skills now, this what I got as a reply:
1685987452820.png

He seems a bit hypocritical, so I use "just", to make it look like a nice tone, then at the end, I almost said Don't do it. It's simple. I will try to lengthen until he gives up just like in timed chess. What do I do now?

@tripleU
This was a very nice questions. They just didn't know. Just like you get upset with me when l don't answer your questions. I can't answer because you are way smarter then me. And then you get upset with me and think l am nefarious when l am not, (l am just a idiot, it's not that complicated). I think it would be healthy to work on anger management, this will hold you back. You could be a great success, but you have to roll with your own ideas, research, research, and work on not getting angry and going Putin on everybody, (Russian president).

It is generosity towards our own persons to cultivate a culture of gratitude towards the people we know.

I am unsure of the significance of the emoji, it seems foolish and modern to me, like children's slang. Perhaps you would do well to learn philosophy. Did you know that reading aloud is both therapeutic and also builds language skills?

@Bolletje @Aspychata @Skittlebisquit , the thread got some replies and is now a GIF war. I am StyrofoamDuck, Neurotypicals are dumb? Here is the mod's reply:
1686032203705.png

See his language, that is cowardy. He is trying to checkmate me. I am only in check I can win, what If I am aggressive, that seems like a good move, should I do it? Like saying you can't do anything, a coward. Real things take effort. Be a good mod. (emoji). I also need an emoji like him. GEX wins over GEXO. Next time, I will provide clarification to avoid the GIF war.

And also, I replied to the thread but not to the mods. Which may rise suspicious but short lies work. What if I add more mods? @Aspychata

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom