• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

(SERIOUS) Expelled from School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you did the project alone, that's okay, maybe you are smart, and sometimes that alienates other kids from liking you. I notice my level of maturity was way different then those around me when l returned to college.
No, they didn't even allow me to do it, even if I asked.

Sorry. When do you leave this crappy school? It's hard. I wish l truly could be there for you. I am here in spirit. I don't know you, l am from a different culture, however l truly support your struggle. And l try to support you the best l can. You are the bravest tween l have ever met. Stay strong young warrior.

Rodafina is absolutely correct. I’m realizing that all of this time I’m spending trying to understand your situation and offer helpful advice is literally making my hands shake.

I need to turn off my brain for a while and stop being on the internet. You might benefit from doing the same thing. The internet is a great place to find answers and waste time. But for me it quickly becomes a way to speed my brain up too much and I can’t calm myself down.

But please stop fantasizing about your life when you are grown up. And thinking about hurting someone else is only causing you more stress.
For the fantasizing, it helps me release energy instead of keeping it in, It helps feel better with accomplishing fake goals. For me the internet doesn't speed up my brain, but I do become drowsy after a while and focus on my Color Beauty Formula or fantasizing about good things, like medieval trains. I also don't call it fantasizing but thinking, but that word still isn't close enough to the word sōch in my language, so after latinizing to making it look better in english, it is Scuvanggo, pronounced skoo va ndgo. dg is like j.

Sorry. When do you leave this crappy school? It's hard. I wish l truly could be there for you. I am here in spirit. I don't know you, l am from a different culture, however l truly support your struggle. And l try to support you the best l can. You are the bravest tween l have ever met. Stay strong young warrior.
School, improved my Chess ELO? Before all of this fighting, I played a bit of chess but I was horrible at with an ELO of 1200, now lichess.org says that it is 1500, did the children improve my intelligence from all the fighting?

Maybe!!! The guy l date is the 1400 range in chess rating and he is 66 years old. So you have a very high rating. So maybe you need to realize your intelligence can intimidate others. So your mask? Is to not show how intelligent you are. So sorry to say this to you. Please don't hate me.

Maybe!!! The guy l date is the 1400 range in chess rating and he is 66 years old. So you have a very high rating. So maybe you need to realize your intelligence can intimidate others. So your mask? Is to not show how intelligent you are. So sorry to say this to you. Please don't hate me.
I do mask around, I try to hide it. But in timed online matches instead of non timed matches with AI, I fail at chess, they are quicker at thinking than me, I need some time. but in one of Scuvanggos, I made trains in around ~650 AD, I tried to see what I would do naturally in that situation. I would defeat the Quraish (A force in Arabia at that time) with a lot of pelting and trapping them in chains. I would logically not tell anyone and deter them away, but give some trustable people a closed version of it for a lot of money and more for repairs. And you did the Winner reaction, Scuvanggo won?

For the fantasizing, it helps me release energy instead of keeping it in, It helps feel better with accomplishing fake goals. For me the internet doesn't speed up my brain, but I do become drowsy after a while and focus on my Color Beauty Formula or fantasizing about good things, like medieval trains. I also don't call it fantasizing but thinking, but that word still isn't close enough to the word sōch in my language, so after latinizing to making it look better in english, it is Scuvanggo, pronounced skoo va ndgo. dg is like j.
I know it feels like things such as the internet or television are relaxing, but compare those things to being alone and listening to a bird singing. I know it sounds crazy but just because you enjoy something, that doesn’t always mean it’s good for you. Even if it can make you fall asleep.

And fantasies feel great. Fantasizing about how you might make a bully suffer feels awesome. But don’t you get excited when you think about becoming a PM/Dictator one day? What I’m talking about is the excitement is bad.

Both of these things make your brain stay awake too much. It’s basically like taking a drug that keeps you awake. It’s actually creating extra adrenaline and waking you up too much, even if it feels like it’s relaxing. Imagine you’re being chased by a huge dog. You run faster than you ever have. You get away and the dog disappears. Wouldn’t you sleep extra good that night? These things are a little bit like that dog chasing you. Just because feel energized and sleep afterwards doesn’t mean it’s good for you.

I promise you that I’m correct. There’s plenty of adults here who have done what you’re doing and will absolutely agree with me. You need more time when you’re awake but but not thinking about anything or anyone. Living in a constant state of excitement is not good.

I know it feels like things such as the internet or television are relaxing, but compare those things to being alone and listening to a bird singing. I know it sounds crazy but just because you enjoy something, that doesn’t always mean it’s good for you. Even if it can make you fall asleep.

And fantasies feel great. Fantasizing about how you might make a bully suffer feels awesome. But don’t you get excited when you think about becoming a PM/Dictator one day? What I’m talking about is the excitement is bad.

Both of these things make your brain stay awake too much. It’s basically like taking a drug that keeps you awake. It’s actually creating extra adrenaline and waking you up too much, even if it feels like it’s relaxing. Imagine you’re being chased by a huge dog. You run faster than you ever have. You get away and the dog disappears. Wouldn’t you sleep extra good that night? These things are a little bit like that dog chasing you. Just because feel energized and sleep afterwards doesn’t mean it’s good for you.

I promise you that I’m correct. There’s plenty of adults here who have done what you’re doing and will absolutely agree with me. You need more time when you’re awake but but not thinking about anything or anyone. Living in a constant state of excitement is not good.
I have better thoughts than the one you are talking about like trains, colour palettes, a whole brand of keyboards, video games, interesting conlangs, which have every letter mean something. Mostly I have other types of boring thoughts that I don't remember, I have it balanced. So like I have 10 minutes of an interesting thought in school and the boring ones for the rest of the hours.

I have better thoughts than the one you are talking about like trains, colour palettes, a whole brand of keyboards, video games, interesting conlangs, which have every letter mean something. Mostly I have other types of boring thoughts that I don't remember, I have it balanced. So like I have 10 minutes of an interesting thought in school and the boring ones for the rest of the hours.
That’s great. But you really need more than 10 minutes of happy thoughts. I’m only suggesting that you try not to let your mind go to a bad place when you have time alone. Try to keep yourself thinking about the trains and colour palettes, avoid the thoughts of video games. Anything connected to electronics is generally not relaxing. Anything connected to nature is generally very good for your mind. Trains are awesome even though it’s not nature.

That’s great. But you really need more than 10 minutes of happy thoughts. I’m only suggesting that you try not to let your mind go to a bad place when you have time alone. Try to keep yourself thinking about the trains and colour palettes, avoid the thoughts of video games. Anything connected to electronics is generally not relaxing. Anything connected to nature is generally very good for your mind. Trains are awesome even though it’s not nature.
10 minutes was only a bad estimation, It would be around 40mins and at home around 2 hours, 3 hours or 4 hours. The thoughts of video games, they are actually fun, as I am designing original ones. Making fun levels, stories, and graphics. I have less of these good thoughts at school as the environment is very dull with no sunlight, I need sunlight. I did these for my whole life.
Accidentally submitted, wait until edited. Edited now

10 minutes was only a bad estimation, It would be around 40mins and at home around 2 hours, 3 hours or 4 hours. The thoughts of video games, they are actually fun, as I am designing original ones. Making fun levels, stories, and graphics. I have less of these good thoughts at school as the environment is very dull with no sunlight, I need sunlight. I did these for my whole life.
Accidentally submitted, wait until edited. Edited now
That sounds like you’re on the right path. Just try not to let your mind wander to bad thoughts when you’re alone. Those good thoughts are a form of meditation, especially for those of us with Asperger’s. When my mind is empty (but it NEVER is), it always wanders towards bad and stressful thoughts. Keeping my thoughts on a good path is difficult.

Hello @tripleU . I was just reading your posts about school. I think you are confusing people around you at school and that makes people afraid and even angry sometimes. So a 'conlang' is your own made up language?

Dont do that at school anymore. No one will understand it at all. Just a suggestion. If you talked to me like that, i would not talk to you anymore probably, because i am so old and boring and very serious. I would think you were mocking me.

When you get older, some things are easier. You have more choices. But some things are harder. You have more responsibilities. Discernment is a fun word. It means the wisdom of experience.

Here is some advice to get along better with others. Stop throwing books and jabbing people with pens. That sort of thing is very childish. It also makes people angry with you.

Talk slower in general. Use simpler words. When you can tell that what you are talking about is something other people do not understand then stop talking that way. Let other people talk too and try to listen to what they say.

I have never been to your part of the world before, it seems very strange to me. I know its difficult being 13 years old. This too shall pass. One thing I would encourage you to do is to reach out to other intellectuals online somehow. You will find a few here. Have you ever heard if MENSA?

I dont think you would like being a politician. I think you will end up being a design/ build engineer doing prototyping or find a fancy with numbers. Have you ever studied statistics and dynamics?

Do you understand petroleum refineries and fractional distillation?

Can you explain how waves of light are different than waves of sound?

Do you know that there are professional builders of robot toys? Its called battle bots. Its on youtube. They fight the robots they build in a special arena. Its a profession. I dont think people gamble on it.

Questions like these are things that intellectuals enjoy talking about. But mostly 13 year old boys will just want to beat you up if they think you are showing off your brain power.

I hope it all gets easier for you. Dont give up

@AspieChris @Aspychata @Rodafina , I went to hell again today, they all teamed up to throw football balls at me, and I think that they are also planning other things on me to do for my whole life. which is something I have randomly said, but I am sure it is correct. Treaty them nicely makes them worser, this applies to any one in Pakistan, They also looked at me badly. I am fully doomed. I cried for the 3rd time this year. They don't get better. A solution to them would be treating them confusingly at an early age and never leaving it. I was taken to a another room to take the exam, as the class was full and everyone there behaved confused and didn't hurt. The whole school knows about this. I am a bit more comfortable revealing that law document, that I made here is one part:

Assemblies​

There must be 3 assemblies held in a day. If School Time lasts long enough, an aditional 4th assembly is mandatory.

At specific times:

Assembly
Time
Duration
Morning Assembly​
5:00am to 8:30am​
12 min​
Forenoon Assembly​
8:31am to 12:45pm​
9 min​
Afternoon Assembly​
12:46pm to 4:00pm​
8 min​
Evening Assembly (Only, if School Time lasts long enough)​
5:10pm to 11:00pm​
14 min​

All assemblies must have one speaker, and two guards, watching over students. The goal of the assembly is to add order in the students of the school. Assemblies must happen durring the given Time for the given Duration. They must fit in the given time and one assembly can’t happen right after the other. 30 minutes must pass from one assembly to the start of an another assembly.

Assembly Guards​

The two overlooking guards at assemblies as defined before must look for any students fighting
So I am ruining their whole lifes, when I wrote this 2 months ago. (Came back from an electric outage) In the real world this wouldn't work, everyone would die but in this fictional world it is ok to go from 5am to 11pm.

They also can't speak English correctly or goodly, like they say "Why, man?" repeatedly. They are getting worser help!

I think I have found the reason why they hate conlangs, in Islam, there is something called Black Magic, where you write weird symbols and do weird things. They think it is satanic, while they have the devil emoji as their WhatsApp group profile picture, and they sleep all day and wake up at night. Nothing more religous

Hello @tripleU . I was just reading your posts about school. I think you are confusing people around you at school and that makes people afraid and even angry sometimes. So a 'conlang' is your own made up language?

Dont do that at school anymore. No one will understand it at all. Just a suggestion. If you talked to me like that, i would not talk to you anymore probably, because i am so old and boring and very serious. I would think you were mocking me.

When you get older, some things are easier. You have more choices. But some things are harder. You have more responsibilities. Discernment is a fun word. It means the wisdom of experience.

Here is some advice to get along better with others. Stop throwing books and jabbing people with pens. That sort of thing is very childish. It also makes people angry with you.

Talk slower in general. Use simpler words. When you can tell that what you are talking about is something other people do not understand then stop talking that way. Let other people talk too and try to listen to what they say.

I have never been to your part of the world before, it seems very strange to me. I know its difficult being 13 years old. This too shall pass. One thing I would encourage you to do is to reach out to other intellectuals online somehow. You will find a few here. Have you ever heard if MENSA?

I dont think you would like being a politician. I think you will end up being a design/ build engineer doing prototyping or find a fancy with numbers. Have you ever studied statistics and dynamics?

Do you understand petroleum refineries and fractional distillation?

Can you explain how waves of light are different than waves of sound?

Do you know that there are professional builders of robot toys? Its called battle bots. Its on youtube. They fight the robots they build in a special arena. Its a profession. I dont think people gamble on it.

Questions like these are things that intellectuals enjoy talking about. But mostly 13 year old boys will just want to beat you up if they think you are showing off your brain power.

I hope it all gets easier for you. Dont give up
I still want to do politics, I mean intelligence by making decisions, which I would be able to do it then, I would need to make marketing strategies, or I could do it like one of my thoughts, Scuvanggo I had where I defeated the Quraish in an unique way, with wheels and chains. See my post above this, where I reveal my fictional law documents a bit.

I’m sorry you had footballs thrown at you. That is very unkind. I hope you are okay.

think that they are also planning other things on me to do for my whole life.
I can’t promise you ANYTHING ELSE, but I promise you… it will NOT be your whole life. You will change a lot in the next few years. They will too. You’ll get smarter. They’ll get stupider. You’ll win and they will lose, but it will take time. You won’t even know these people when you are an adult.
I still want to do politics
You just need to focus on today. Politics is a difficult life for us with ASD. Tomorrow will be here before you know it.

I’m sorry you had footballs thrown at you. That is very unkind. I hope you are okay.
I also think I masked a bit wrongly in front of them by spinning around a thing, I had in my hand, which is a sign of autism. I am getting closer to expulsion.

I don't think you will be expelled. I guess your stimming will cause confusion. Nasty to throw anything at you. I am not ignoring your post, but young adults have little say in how to run a assembly. You are ignoring our post by not aknowledging that you have a lot of hormones, and emotions right now because of your age. This makes your emotions feel very intense and very overwhelming. You shouldn't bait these students. You know they are frighten of conlangs and equate it to demonic ability. Just back off on it. That's why l gave you an idea to join a group of people who have conlangs as a special interest. Your feelings are intense right now, you need to take a deep breath, and tell yourself firmly l will get thru this. Tell them stop, don't throw footballs at anybody. If they push your buttons, don't give in to it. Stay strong, love yourself. If possible call in sick on days you need a break.

I don't think you will be expelled. I guess your stimming will cause confusion. Nasty to throw anything at you. I am not ignoring your post, but young adults have little say in how to run a assembly. You are ignoring our post by not aknowledging that you have a lot of hormones, and emotions right now because of your age. This makes your emotions feel very intense and very overwhelming. You shouldn't bait these students. You know they are frighten of conlangs and equate it to demonic ability. Just back off on it. That's why l gave you an idea to join a group of people who have conlangs as a special interest. Your feelings are intense right now, you need to take a deep breath, and tell yourself firmly l will get thru this. Tell them stop, don't throw footballs at anybody. If they push your buttons, don't give in to it. Stay strong, love yourself. If possible call in sick on days you need a break.
My mom called the teacher to do the exam at home, so I don't have to go. They don't stop, they don't forget. I did division in my head, so they don't see me doing anything demonic. They are still mean to me, I need to stop them. And for the assemblies part, that is what my confusion thing, is. They are different, it is just forcing words into their ears to frighten them and make them listen. I haven't revealed other parts, which make it make more sense, and school goes into lockdown from a simple interaction, I made hell.
I am comfortable revealing more:

Lunch Breaks​

Lunch breaks must be 12 minutes long, Students can’t go outside of class to have Lunch breaks. Students can order food by talking to a guard or teacher.

Students​

A student must remain in the school area for the whole School Time unless when they need to go to an another class, Assembly or into a bathroom.
I think they would die if I did that, I would only have them long enough for the students to eat. Or eat while learning.
Also, if I joined those conlang groups what would I do? Is it discussion or making conlangs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom