• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

(SERIOUS) Expelled from School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I just type off my phone. I had a bunch computers when l was married. Right now l just chrome laptop that l haven't used.

No. I just type off my phone. I had a bunch computers when l was married. Right now l just chrome laptop that l haven't used.
Also, you didn't give feedback for the GEX Store description, I made:
So the GEX Store description, example I gave could be like this:
SHH... WHERE DO YOU STORE YOUR GEXLETS? PROFFESIONAL GAMERS STORE THEIR IN GEX STORES
How is it?
I have also found that there are different groups to target. Like woman are easily susceptible to ads, (Young) Men read reviews more, so I make fake reviews, hehe. Gamers, would be in between. You would need a more natural ad, like a poster on a road/mall, instead of a video ad. Gamers seeing something cater to them, is like speaking to people in their native language, Memes also work, but I can't find a good fitting one. There are a lot of gamer teens here, so I would need to cater to them, they like wasting money and are dumb.

I still need to improve on my language but I think I have gotten better on that with the GEX Store description.

Looks great, it's hard for me to give serious feedback since l am not your demographic. I get it you are younger, and it's true young people do waste money on this, but l believe it comes from boredom, and not being stupid. And l am not a marketing major, never took it at the uni. So go out and compare your ads to others. Alot of companies do polls with their target group, get their feedback, then roll out their marketing campaign. But if you have a great product, then just figure out the cheapest way to get it assembled, then you look at your distribution path, and so on. There are articles on the internet you can read. So you need to look at your idea as a schematic. Draw out everything needed. Anyways spend more time on having a solid plan to make money, and less time on being a leader, will be more fulfilling.

He's lying then, and to add to that, he has an older macbook I think just to boast. So he just wants to look rich and cool.
I said I was leaving but I’m still a bit interested.

One of the most common traits of Autism is that we BELIEVE people. They say it, we believe it, we think about it over and over, it becomes an undeniable fact in our minds. Next we’re having dreams of what it might look like. And after a while we start to think that we have ACTUALLY seen it, maybe even touched it or played with it.

I’m not saying you’re wrong about the airplane. It’s always possible that this person has not lied. But I know that I have done this. Maybe it would help you to find out if it’s actually true by asking some questions like a detective, and look for reasons to prove to yourself that it’s true or fake.

We’re here to help. Nobody here thinks you’re dumb or gullible. But all of us have done this, and truly believed a liar.

Looks great, it's hard for me to give serious feedback since l am not your demographic. I get it you are younger, and it's true young people do waste money on this, but l believe it comes from boredom, and not being stupid. And l am not a marketing major, never took it at the uni. So go out and compare your ads to others. Alot of companies do polls with their target group, get their feedback, then roll out their marketing campaign. But if you have a great product, then just figure out the cheapest way to get it assembled, then you look at your distribution path, and so on. There are articles on the internet you can read. So you need to look at your idea as a schematic. Draw out everything needed. Anyways spend more time on having a solid plan to make money, and less time on being a leader, will be more fulfilling.

Should I go on r/askmiddleeast , it is a dramatic subreddit, where people just post, thoughts on x, some say that they are doing an actual study. It also has some Pakistanis. Israelis and Gay people there get downvoted. Egyptians, Turks and Pakistanis cry about inflation there. Pakistan isn't a small country 200M people, close to America. So Should I Post this there?:
Thoughts on the fictional word "Gex"
I am trying to survey r/askmiddleeast, and see their thoughts on fictional words and what feelings/thoughts they attach them to.

So, should I post this? Modify it?

And you are thinking it's a complex product, well it is just a sweet thing to eat that is hexagonal and appeals to gamers, like G-FUEL, who would be my main competitor but they don't sell here or in the middle east due to being a traditional haram energy drink.

Edit: Should I captilize the Gex, or keep it like that.

I said I was leaving but I’m still a bit interested.

One of the most common traits of Autism is that we BELIEVE people. They say it, we believe it, we think about it over and over, it becomes an undeniable fact in our minds. Next we’re having dreams of what it might look like. And after a while we start to think that we have ACTUALLY seen it, maybe even touched it or played with it.

I’m not saying you’re wrong about the airplane. It’s always possible that this person has not lied. But I know that I have done this. Maybe it would help you to find out if it’s actually true by asking some questions like a detective, and look for reasons to prove to yourself that it’s true or fake.

We’re here to help. Nobody here thinks you’re dumb or gullible. But all of us have done this, and truly believed a liar.
Welcome back from the meltdown, I gave so I will try to ask him questions. Also read the marketing posts I did with Aspychata, what are your thoughts on the GEX Store Description

Great you asked me. But again l am clueless in this area and can only try to inspire you! Sorry l can't give better feedback. But l think the energy you are using to pursue your own products is more useful than getting wrapped up with the babies at your school. You have drive, and ambition, and may very well succeed with a product (s). Compared to the kindergarten crew at school. Wouldn't it be better revenge to be in the news for selling something and becoming known in Pakistan. Go after your dreams. But again you need to sit down and go for it.

Great you asked me. But again l am clueless in this area and can only try to inspire you! Sorry l can't give better feedback. But l think the energy you are using to pursue your own products is more useful than getting wrapped up with the babies at your school. You have drive, and ambition, and may very well succeed with a product (s). Compared to the kindergarten crew at school. Wouldn't it be better revenge to be in the news for selling something and becoming known in Pakistan. Go after your dreams. But again you need to sit down and go for it.
You didn't answer, if I should post that in r/askmiddleeast , it is a subreddit full of questions. See my post. I am just scared to post.

I don’t really understand the “GEX” stuff. But what I can say is this:

TripleU- Your posts since the “GEX” link was posted sound clearer. Less scrambled. And more mature. Elon Musk and Bill Gates both most likely have Asperger’s like you. Aspychata said it best: “Wouldn't it be better revenge to be in the news for selling something and becoming known in Pakistan. Go after your dreams”.

Kill them with your own success, not dreams of hurting them. Arnold Schwarzenegger was a skinny kid from a small town who became an international movie star. Elon Musk and Bill Gates are tied for the title of “Biggest Nerd”. And each one of them have a private jet. And Donald Trump is one of the ugliest bald old men on the Earth, but he became the President of the United States (and have you seen his wife!?).

Your way out is finding a way to move forward.

I don’t know if it’s available in Pakistan, but there’s an awesome movie from 2010 called “Temple Grandin” She is a woman who was very Autistic. Grew up in the 1950’s in the USA. It’s very inspiring. Now she’s wealthy and famous because she revolutionized the way American cattle are slaughtered (we eat millions of cows each year. It’s a billion $$ business here).

Strange that a person like you could find something so different and become famous and rich, right? And she did it before Asperger’s was even a word.

I don’t really understand the “GEX” stuff. But what I can say is this:

TripleU- Your posts since the “GEX” link was posted sound clearer. Less scrambled. And more mature. Elon Musk and Bill Gates both most likely have Asperger’s like you. Aspychata said it best: “Wouldn't it be better revenge to be in the news for selling something and becoming known in Pakistan. Go after your dreams”.

Kill them with your own success, not dreams of hurting them. Arnold Schwarzenegger was a skinny kid from a small town who became an international movie star. Elon Musk and Bill Gates are tied for the title of “Biggest Nerd”. And each one of them have a private jet. And Donald Trump is one of the ugliest bald old men on the Earth, but he became the President of the United States (and have you seen his wife!?).

Your way out is finding a way to move forward.

I don’t know if it’s available in Pakistan, but there’s an awesome movie from 2010 called “Temple Grandin” She is a woman who was very Autistic. Grew up in the 1950’s in the USA. It’s very inspiring. Now she’s wealthy and famous because she revolutionized the way American cattle are slaughtered (we eat millions of cows each year. It’s a billion $$ business here).

Strange that a person like you could find something so different and become famous and rich, right? And she did it before Asperger’s was even a word.
GEX is like a biscuit, think of G-FUEL or go to their website and think of it as just fondant with a stereotypical gamer aesthetic. There is no G-FUEL here, so no competition, I also thought of making a Pakistani variant, like saying "For Pakistan by Pakistan" as teens here have the dumb ideology of Pakistan being the worst nation at doing anything. I will show them. Aside from GEX, I can make video games, I am excellent at making them. I can also make a Youtube alternative but the first thing in the Video Ad is, Youtube but with dislikes and ... .But everyone except the School Counseller uses an adblocker, so I may have to advertise other ways. Should I ask on r/askmiddleeast ? and any other forums? For the muscle building, you said my heavy mouse is doing that. I will try to do outside of using my mouse. You think we don't eat beef. Hindus don't as a part of their religion but Pakistan is a muslim version of that, and to oppose them we are recommended to eat beef. But I don't like it.

Edit: Accidently submitted post wait
Edit: Now edited

@Aspychata @AspieChris , I asked on r/askmiddleeast, but I used a new account, and I posted an another question, Thoughts on conlangs? I got shadowbanned? It didn't appear anywhere, only in my account. I don't want to link it back to my main account. I can't find any forums. Why do they disrespect new users? I don't want to do this GEX thing, I want to kill everyone! and my uncle hitting my eye on top of this.

Look killing everyone isn't a good plan. Keeping it together and growing your idea of a company is better. Why did your uncle hit you in the eye? Is he abusive? Is your eye okay? Did you talk to mother about this? I am sorry this happened. I truly don't know what happened on your post. Maybe your country is very restricted on answering questions. It's known that your country lacks the freedom of what other countries have. So again, it's NOT you, it's where you live. Make plans to leave that country when you legally a adult. You will need some cash and a passport, and maybe a visa.

Look killing everyone isn't a good plan. Keeping it together and growing your idea of a company is better. Why did your uncle hit you in the eye? Is he abusive? Is your eye okay? Did you talk to mother about this? I am sorry this happened. I truly don't know what happened on your post. Maybe your country is very restricted on answering questions. It's known that your country lacks the freedom of what other countries have. So again, it's NOT you, it's where you live. Make plans to leave that country when you legally a adult. You will need some cash and a passport, and maybe a visa.
No it's just a reddit issue, the more karma you have the more views you get. How do I ask anonymously? Should I link it to my main account. The same happened when my reddit account was new.

My eye is ok. It is from the way he talks, and my fake username on reddit is Ferroiron22.

@Aspychata @AspieChris , I thought of a better name, GEXO. GEX is too simillar to the word for gender, so the O would divert attention from that, and the O will definitely appeal to people, specifically gamers or men. I will also try making a prototype, so here is the random ingredients list I made thinking that this wouldn't be real a while back:
1685971177524.png

Should I change or just follow this?
I also thought of making the last bit of the package a bit sweeter, that would destroy their modularity but might make them buy more or say that it is a manufacturing fault. I could say that that is a secret. What do you think?

@tripleU

What the chances you still want to talk about
being expelled from school?

That is the stated topic of this thread, not recipes,
or situations on reddit.

@tripleU

What the chances you still want to talk about
being expelled from school?

That is the stated topic of this thread, not recipes,
or situations on reddit.
Let it diverge, if you fully read it then you will see that this is related. Don't end it please. Allowing things to diverge can lead to great things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom