• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

full

2708413637_006829c6d7.jpg

Wow we could be twins.

I'm striking it rich. They just opened Rohan housing on Lord of the Rings Online, which many are gaga over, and I have access to a ton of Rohan furniture which is selling the minute I list it. I'm literally hearing a cascade cha-ching sound effects with each sell. It's just in-game money but still. I wish I could make money hand over fist in real life.

Here's a good one I just got:

"NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, we you have been selected for a Gift,contact (@gmail.com ) urge you to treat it genuinely."

upload_2020-8-8_21-54-46.jpeg

My dear sister’s puppy (left) and his two best friends/confederates/fellow citizens/co-conspirators.

Edit: Isn’t the pitbull adorable beyond words? I can’t even get over how cute and inquisitive his face is, or his lovely brown eyes.

Last edited:
Carapace Clavicle Moundshroud, of Ray Bradbury fame

View attachment 63666
I read the Halloween Tree recently! It's a fun book.

Now I present, the hall of fame of bad covers

5. The Turn of the Screw, in Great Classic Series

a6wH5Ob.jpg

I mean... they're not wrong...

4. Crime and Punishment, by Wordsworth Classics

1kRRoIP.jpg

Portraying a very accurate depiction of Raskolnikov.

3. Memories of Sherlock Holmes, by Great Classic Series

QnZFhtK.jpg

With stories such as The Adventure of the Alien Interpreter, and the The Interstellar Treaty.

2. The Little Prince, by Tricahue editions

l2O4jmm.jpg

That's... not how I imagined the little prince

1. The Brothers Karamazov, by Illustrated Platinum Editions

tFme8X7.jpg

Wait... what?

New Threads

Top Bottom