• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

Hey Wiretap,...
full

So I learned that sparkling water and pop can cause a reaction on your tongue similarly to spicy foods, so I may be cutting back on the sparkling water a bit. I will also drink more water, because my mom says I need more of it in my system.

‘Twas bryllig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe
All mimsy were the borogoves
And the mome raths outgrabe

From my Latin lesson tonight:

Psittacos illos igne deleo.

I destroy those parrots with fire.

My Thanksgiving so far: Watched the parade, getting ready to eat, and plan to visit my grandmother's house later. I am eating with my mom, stepdad, imaginary BF, and sane elderly cat. Very quiet Thanksgiving.

My brother's Thanksgiving so far: Ended up cleaning after the girls and cats, missing the parade. They were also loud and rambunctious, and will probably act that way all day. This is why I am glad I don't have kids.

New Threads

Top Bottom