• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post an Image of your Desktop!

Screenshot 2017-07-21 20.46.27.png

I run three monitors on my computer with three different background pictures that cycle through supernatural pictures.
These are the current pictures for the month.
desktop 1.PNG
desktop 2.PNG
desktop 3.PNG

This is my current desktop background picture. Every few months I have a big problem with my computer because of a virus or a windows update and I'll have to reset my computer to fix the problem. Every time I reinstall windows I use a different desktop background picture, usually of a picture I took.
IMG_1825.JPG

unknown.png

KorraSami <3

(I have a bunch of other ones as well, some which are memes and others kinda NSFW all of which are typically animated in some way)

I use Wallpaper Engine on Steam for all of it

hannibal-looks-at-the-head-of-hasdrubal2.jpg

Hannibal with the Head of his brother Hasdrubal, 1728-30
Tiepolo, Giovanni Battista (Giambattista) (1696-1770)
Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna, Austria

This week's phone wallpaper is the fictional yet real life band Hello Happy World! from the BanG Dream! anime. :)

HaroHapiWppr.jpg

55556D59-D8B7-4737-A048-DF86F2438CDA.jpeg

One of Architect, Renzo Piano's drawings. I've always been drawn to his artistry/style.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom