• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post an Image of your Desktop!

desktop.png

Trying to upload a photo. Apparently cannot see or control it very well. Editing out the duplicates.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    205.1 KB · Views: 147
They were designed to be a hotrod; they were just born for that purpose. They made great gassers:

We have a company in nearby Ohio that makes a fiberglas '41 coupe body kit that bolts on to a 2wd Chevy S-10 Blazer chassis. Speed and altered chassis parts are relatively inexpensive since they share loads of parts with the G bodies that are a huge part of the market now.
I want one pretty bad and a body kit with full trim and windows is about $10K,so they aren't an unrealistic price imho. I have the Blazer and figure with some of the speed parts I already have laying around,I could have a pretty slick buggie on the cheap. I have not decided if it will have a mountain motor in it,or if I will just use a stock 4.3 V6 and use it as a daily driver that looks uber cool. The gasser stance is ultra cool,but very impractical on the street.
I will settle for sittin' down on the tires just to drive my dream ;)

Last edited:
That would be cool to have. I've always wanted to try something like that, but I've never had the money at the same time I had the space. I just checked their site. With two platinum cards in my wallet, I could get in a LOT of trouble fast:

http://www.scottrodscustom.com/index.html
I'm pretty sure I could afford a body kit if I dump all of my 'vette parts that are in my pile of crap I gathered over the years...and some dare call me a hoarder :p

My background is just the a background from the winner of the Debian GNU/Linux 7 artwork contest.
And for my second screen i use the same background without the ink splat.

JtfwfBT.png

New Threads

Top Bottom