• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post an Image of your Desktop!

Droopy

Founder & Former Admin
V.I.P Member
Simply take a screenshot of your desktop and put it in here for everyone to see. If you have a large desktop please host on the likes of Photobucket or ImageShack. Thanks.

Here's what mine currently looks like:

Running on a 1080p full HD screen.

HOLY SMOKES! Calvert, that is one big screen you got there. :lol:

I will upload an update of my screenshot sooner or later. :)

That's a lot of icons superboyian! Myself I prefer less clutter. Some desktops i've seen are just flooded with all sorts of icons.

Yeah, mine is a big screen, that's why I put a warning on there.

Woah Ferdinand! Remember to crop please, your screen shot broke the forum layout. :lol2:

It's best to upload to Photobucket or Imageshack and embed the thumbnail.

Actually its not too hard, under "manage attachment" you can attach a copy of the screenshot, it will also automatically crop it.
Oh and Ferdinand, I see your a gamer type person?

View attachment 4
My wallpaper... in icon form
pencil.png

Shaun of the dead is LEGEND!
I love Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, they work so good together and even the slilliest jokes work without being too.. stupid haha.

New Threads

Top Bottom