• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a random truth about yourself.

Oh yes definitely and even the old windows 3.1... I STILL can't believe my auntie still uses it. :lol: and it surprisingly STILL works and whats even better is that its not even slow.
Our school has a couple(at least one anyway) PC(s) with with Windows 3.1 :p. They're for really old expensive software I assume.
EMZ=]

That sucks Michael.
Truth: I think eating meat is unethical but I'm too lazy to become a vegetarian. :D.
EMZ=]

Yeah, good luck with your speech Emor. I hate doing speeches and always get really nervous but once I get going I actually do alright. It's just getting started that's the big problem for me.

I did a really good speech on E-Commerce in front of my IT class last year. The teacher was surprised at how good it was (so was I) and was singing my praises.   :D

To be fair though, the rest of the class did really **** because they either weren't interested, couldn't be arsed or both. So I had an advantage because I was interested and could be arsed.   :rofl:

I remember MS-DOS and Windows 3.1. I was in the third grade before we got a computer with Windows 95, and I would play a 101 Dalmations game on it.

Does a BirdsEye Arctic Roll and a bottle of Pepsi MAX count as breakfast? Meh... I was feeling peckish. The only thing i've eaten all day.

I have no money to live until the 26th of March... ohhhhh dear. Lol.

When I was 9 me and my 6-year-old male friend made fake dog poop out of mud and put it where someone would step in it.

New Threads

Top Bottom