• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a random truth about yourself.

Not a fan of the Hooters girls? I have to say that I am a huge fan of their Buffalo wing sauce. Too bad they were banned from opening a store in the Republic of Ireland and the next nearest is in Nottingham. 

I haven't been to or heard of Ponderosa. 

I like a lot of American restaurants. Let's see...

Ruby Tuesdays

The Outback

Lone Star Steakhouse  

TGI Fridays (the British version sucks in comparison IMO)

Chilli's

Hooters (Buffalo wing sauce FTW!)

Sonic Drive-in (my uncle was an award winning manager of many Sonic stores. I got to work there a few times when on holiday)

Denny's

International House of Pancakes (yup, you read that right lol)

If there's one thing that American's can do good - it's food.   :D

My uncle is currently a manager of an all-you-can-eat buffet called Golden Corral in Arkansas. Would love to go there sometime. 

Hmm. Only been to Denny's I think, from that list. If I did, it was over 10 years ago anyway. :p

Chris, what position do you sleep in when alone?

I wear my memory stick containing my manuscript on a string around my neck, and it's also backed up online in Google Docs.

Lol, I really couldn't describe it. I'll attempt later, gotta get ready for my gran's funeral, cya!

Yeah, what position do you sleep in? :(

And...if you're overly sentimental of your posessions, why did you let me clean out your room and then not even look at the stuff in the rubbish bag?! :(

I find it hilarious when people say 'double hard' lol. Has to be in the right setting and tone though lol.

I was told today by my boyfriend to **** off until I can get my **** together, all because he keeps insisting he's right when he's not and I call him out on it instead of just letting him think he's smarter or better than me.

Ana :(. I'm so sorry to hear that. I really hope you and him get everything sorted out :(.
EMZ=/

New Threads

Top Bottom