• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a random truth about yourself.

UGH! How awful and disgusting!

I have been picked on by Aspies that are worse than most NT bullies. Since they have plenty of experience being picked on, they know what you value and thus how to hit a nerve time and time again.

UGH! How awful and disgusting!

I have been picked on by Aspies that are worse than most NT bullies. Since they have plenty of experience being picked on, they know what you value and thus how to hit a nerve time and time again.
Oh, definitely.
Most NTs can't rationalise extremely immoral acts but more Aspies can 'cause of their experience with humans.
TBH, I think when given the motivation an aspie is definitely a worse enemy than an NT.
But I've got into arguments with aspies and idk if it's just me being higher functioning or what but I find them pretty easy to manipulate and end up getting into arguments you see in primary school playgrounds.
But yeah, I basically agree with you.
EMZ=]

Oh, yes... I rationalize what I do all th time and my boyfriend seems to rationalize everything he does, good or bad. He is never wrong. He always gets me. My mother and my bf both seem to manipulate me, and not only that, but they seem to be manipulating me against each other. They and my baby are the only people I talk to, basically, so I feel like ****. I try so hard to be and have my bf as a real friend. I let him or make him explain himselfand then decide that either what he says makes perfect sense now that he's clarified it, or to keep on badgering him or wait a while, but I can't just "let it go" (euphemism for "giving up" or "sweeping it under the rug").

I'm thinking about going to the mental hospital as an inpatient.... for the 8th time, and this will be the 5th mental institution I'll be in.

I have a phobia of teenage kids and I am a teenage kid. LOL.
I'm drinking Vimto fizzy now (Y).
EMZ=]

New Threads

Top Bottom