• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a random truth about yourself.

I like a lot of American restaurants. Let's see...
TGI Fridays (the British version sucks in comparison IMO)

Chilli's
International House of Pancakes (yup, you read that right lol)

If there's one thing that American's can do good - it's food.   :D

Chilli's impresses me. They have outlets in a lot of different countries and the food is always of a similar, pretty good, standard. The menus and ingredients don't seem to vary, which is what you want really. TGI Fridays tends to modify the menu, I went to the TGI Fridays in Manila and it was like a Philippines interpretation of American food. Yuck!

American food can be pretty good if you know where to go. I think you really need a local guide to tell you what is going to be good and what isn't. Best places I've been for food have been Paris, Thailand, Budapest and maybe Vietnam. I even like the food in Austria. Worst are the Philippines, Slovenia and (apologies if I offend anyone) the UK. Those are generalisations because I know that you can get good food in the UK particularly if you know the right places to look.

Thanks, Emor. :)

I'm still reeling from a phone call with Stan this evening. I feel so embarrassed for some reason.

I laughed so hard at some funny pics thread on another forum that my ribs really hurt. :( Lol.

I burst out laughing when I read this article.
http://www.newsonjapan.com/html/newsdesk/article/78229.php

^^
picard-facepalm.jpg

Japanese. -_-

Lol.

I used to listen to the same song on the bus home from school in year 7 everyday.

I upgraded to Windows XP almost as soon as the first version was released. :D Seemed to take a while for everyone to catch on.

I have actually used a Windows 95 PC. Anyone else?  :lol:

My first computer had Windows 98 Second Edition. Ahh the memories...

My first computer only ran DOS games. :p First Windows computer was Windows 95. :) I think.

I have actually used a Windows 95 PC. Anyone else?  :lol:

My first computer had Windows 98 Second Edition. Ahh the memories...
Oh yes definitely and even the old windows 3.1... I STILL can't believe my auntie still uses it. :lol: and it surprisingly STILL works and whats even better is that its not even slow.

New Threads

Top Bottom