• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a random truth about yourself.

Do you like the C902?   :)

I also don't answer the phone at home. I know that there's a 99.999% it won't be for me.   :lol:

Random Truth:

When I was young, I cycled through a McDonald's drive-through but they refused to serve me. lol

Really? I used to walk through the Mc Donald's Drive-through all the time when I was little (10-11 years old), and they never said anything.

Random truth...I sniff my play dough.

I still have the habbit of smelling new computers.... my sister just got a new laptop with Windows 7 Professional but it wasn't as fast as my laptop though... :thumbsdown:

I smell magazines and new books, and I like the taste of envelopes. And I too sniff play doh. My brother has some, not me. Although I do own some bright pink Moon Sand, because I like the way it feels.

This all sounds a bit wrong, but it's not meant that way. lol

I also recently got a brand new laptop with Windows 7!

And no, I'm not bringing it to the Aspie convention!

I smell magazines and new books, and I like the taste of envelopes. And I too sniff play doh. My brother has some, not me. Although I do own some bright pink Moon Sand, because I like the way it feels.

This all sounds a bit wrong, but it's not meant that way. lol

Mmm, I LOVE the smell of new books...and really really old ones. I liked the taste of envelopes until I worked in an envelope factory. Now, not so much. -_-

Also, with the play-doh, I didn't realize that what I did with it was considered "stimming" until very recently. My new job as a therapist at the local autism clinic has made me realize that I stim a heck of a lot more than I thought I did. But recently, I was training with the Advanced Therapist and the little girl I work with, and the Advanced Therapist told me, "We can't give her play-doh until the end of the session because that's all she'll want for the rest of the session, and she won't make requests for anything else. Plus, she just stims with it. She'll just squish it in her hands and smell it, instead of making things."

That last sentence that the Advanced Therapist said is exactly how I play with play-doh. I often offer play-doh to my friends who are having a rough day, and they play with it while we talk (I think many people find it relaxing)--but they always make something. I just squish and sniff.

^Wow. That also sounds weird. Sorry guys. :huh:

On a weekday? D:

Can't say I didn't used to lol.

I'm overly-sentimental over my posessions... sometimes. :( Throwing stuff out can be tough lol.

Good luck! Tell us all how it goes :D.
I spend 8+ hours on the computer on a weekday.
>_<!?
EMZ=P
I thought I was worst at spending on the computer... :p But now the truth is, I got beatened by a girl... :lol:

(Oh and my date didn't turn out well :( .. Turns out it got postponed till the next day... hopefully this time she wasn't lying about it, it would make me wanna cry)

Well, when I get home from school it's 3:40 PM or so, and have around an hour going to the toilet and eating lunch, and I start doing home work at around 11 PM for around an hour if that, then go to bed at around 2ish.
So 8+ hours really.
EMZ=]

Lol pfft.

My fav american restaurant HAS to be ponderosa. AMAZING. All you can eat buffet FTW. <3 I would go to America again just to go there, I **** you not.

New Threads

Top Bottom