• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a random truth about yourself.

As an adolescent I could talk fine with adults and kids, but never with adolescents... even tho I was one.

I am probably the only person on AFF that actually likes the decor at the JRC (except for some of the cheap boring hodge-podge unmatching awkward-looking rooms).

I'm desperate to drive but I'm still only 16 and don't yet have a provisional license, so I can't take the car on the road. I've been driving in the industrial estate though. That's fun!

My favorite game is called "Quelf", and the tagline of the game is "Random has a new name" :)

I bought a candle for my nan today as a birthday present. But knowing her, it will probably become an ash tray sooner or later...

I bought a candle for my nan today as a birthday present. But knowing her, it will probably become an ash tray sooner or later...

*sigh* The candle did become an ashtray... I went up there the other day and saw cigarette ash in it. :rolleyes2:

*sigh* The candle did become an ashtray... I went up there the other day and saw cigarette ash in it. :rolleyes2:

Sorry CJ...I thought that was funny...you had called it.

My wife calls me Peter Pan...She thinks I am unrealistically optimistic. She thinks I go around all day with my head in the clouds...not true...As I work nights...I sleep all day. B)

Sorry CJ...I thought that was funny...you had called it.

Don't worry. My nan is now 84 and most of her candles have become ashtrays. I think she tries to light them with a cigarette but drops ash in the process, so she thinks now she's got ash in the candle she might as well drop the cigarette end in as well. :rolleyes2:

i used to be scared to sit on a couch after i got out of the shower, i didn't want to get the couch wet with my hair lol

New Threads

Top Bottom