• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My life would be easier if…

....I had someone to play with.

il_340x270.3835185033_2uzz.jpg

If I could drive
If I could be more focused and less sensitive
If I could be valued for my skills and talents
If my family were more resourced and kinder to me and not so full of mental illness, on top of ND
If I felt safe to go outside on my own again
If I hadn't wrecked my health as much as I did when I was younger
If I had friends
If my partner didn't have a brain injury, and wasn't a hoarder and suffering from complex trauma so much, if he could take care of me a little better
If I had national disability insurance support
If I could work and make an income
If I didn't live in such a rough, scary, screamy, druggy, low socio economic neighborhood and village
If I didn't have the learning disabilities that I have, due to trauma and auDHD
If I could play guitar already, to go with my vocal skill

... if I were not perpetually obsessed with improving everything. My brain sees issues and irons them out.

Also ...

... if only the world would ask my opinion on things before getting stuck in another rut.

New Threads

Top Bottom