• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My life would be easier if…

We had universal basic income and the opportunity to to make a contribution with our strengths and interests, regardless of how much we are paid.

My life would be easier if I got medicine sooner. If I got medication when I was in high school, it would have been so easier for me. I would have been happier and easier to navigate.

My life would be easier if I got medicine sooner. If I got medication when I was in high school, it would have been so easier for me. I would have been happier and easier to navigate.
I know this isn't a "reply thread" but I wish I had thought of that one! I pretty much wish the same thing.

i wish like the other person said, i could form meaningful relationships and connect etc, also if i didn't have to worry about money.

If I can train my mind to never dwell on past misfortune any longer. That is my biggest problem these days.

My life would be easier if . . . it could be re-wound to age 8 with my current knowledge and memories intact.

Just wanted to post that I am proud of everyone sharing what matters and helps us to grow and improve as people. This has made me realize how much in common I share with others on this forum on a personal level.

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

If I had more money! Except then I'd waste it all and I'd be back where I started, in which case I'd say the same thing.

Thread premise: Finish the sentence, “My life would be easier if…” with some observation you’ve made about your own life.

It’s not really a place for feedback and advice, just putting our observations about what might make life easier out there for all to see.

I’ll go first.

My life would be easier if…

Nobody in my family drank alcohol and I didn’t ever have to be around that stuff again.

My life would be easier if I was not who I was and then told I was not the right material

And if I had never done social media

New Threads

Top Bottom