• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Music You Love

I want to go through this thread slowly and listen to everyone's choices. :)

I like 80s rock (my high school years)--Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Metallica, Guns N Roses.

I like Beethoven in particular among classical composers, especially Für Elise.

My children and I also listen to a lot of music from anime that we watch. This one from Fullmetal Alchemist is one that is very calming for me. I like to listen to it loudly, preferably on headphones, when I'm overwhelmed by noise. One of my sons now sets it up for me to listen to on the way home when we've had to go out into the world. :)

And this one just makes me laugh. :p

The magic of Loren! Thank you!

324f536b3c996d20c30457e9ad4c69c9.jpg

I think Ulrich Schnauss is involved in this somewhere. Wonderful production and two songs in one really. I aim to feature this as the closer in my next ambient mix.

Down to every detail of every expression and movement and inflection of sound,
it's as if we're all filled with tiny, adorable ghosts
who leave our bodies and do beautiful things in the world,
like embody a song,
and one of your most precious ghosts
has parted for a moment
to perform alongside and within
the body of this other person,
infusing that part of your being with hers and this performance.

I've always loved Lianne La Havas' voice... so beautiful.

Been listening to Sasami's album. She's pretty great.

Another favorite composer of mine. It is an entire concert, but, perhaps you might enjoy_

Another favorite composer of mine. It is an entire concert, but, perhaps you might enjoy_

This was amazing!!! The name sounded familiar then I realized a bit into the video that it's because someone requested that song from Amelie that he plays, so I played that once. I now plan to play all his music! What a wonderful, long-lasting effect you've had again just by sharing this link! Thank you so much! :cookie::cocktail::lollipop::wineglass::icecreamcone:

This was amazing!!! The name sounded familiar then I realized a bit into the video that it's because someone requested that song from Amelie that he plays, so I played that once. I now plan to play all his music! What a wonderful, long-lasting effect you've had again just by sharing this link! Thank you so much! :cookie::cocktail::lollipop::wineglass::icecreamcone:
You're welcome! I'm glad to know you enjoyed it, and hope you enjoy playing more of his music! :cherryblossom::bee:

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom