• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Music You Love

So it was the ninth anniversary of the LoveLive! mmf was just last week. It was also the sixth anniversary of the SIF game.
I know that doesn't mean much to most people. :oops:
There was news about a special celebration concert, actually two of them on consecutive days in January 2020, where μ's will be reunited and performing live for the first time since they disbanded five years ago! :eek:
They'll be performing on the same stage with Aqours and Nijigasaki High School Idols Club which is the first time ever that multiple generations of the LoveLive! performers will be on the same stage. It would be groundbreaking to have Aqours and Nijigasaki together, but the news that μ's will be back together is absolutely mind blowing! :eek::eek::eek:

I'm a little bit upset that there's absolutely zero chance that I will be able to go to Japan for the concert. :( I'm sure there'll be a very expensive BluRay memorial box though, so I guess I'll have to save up for that. :)
I just can't express how much I love μ's and what a difference they make to me. I mean also love love love Aqours and Nijigasaki, but OMflippin'G dude, μ's are going to be back together and performing once again after all these years!?! I'm gobsmacked! :eek: Lol, sorry. :oops:
If I could go to the concert I would have a complete emotional breakdown anyway. I would totally lose my sheet. :eek:
Thank you for reading my obsessive weirdo rant. :oops:

I feel like our meeting changed me
I found the person I want to be
The thing I longed for
Was growing inside my heart the whole time

Everyone was jumping a giant jump rope
But I was to scared to join
I was hesitant, like a child
Always waiting for you

You reached out to me when I gave up
I loved the warmth of your gentle hand

I'm overflowing with "thank you"s for you
Little by little I'm getting closer to my dream
I'm overflowing with "thank you"s for you...
Thank you
I'm so happy, so happy, so beyond happy,
That I'm crying... sorry

If I say goodbye to my hesitant feelings
Instead of being lost for words and hanging my head
I always, always long to see you
I can't let it end inside my heart

I jumped rope with everyone so many times
And even smiled a bunch myself
I want us to be together while playing
That feeling is precious to me

When I was lost along the road, you taught me
Your gentle eyes told me my dream would come true

This heart-pounding feeling won't disappear when I say thank you
I'll grasp my dream little by little
This heart-pounding feeling won't disappear when I say thank you...
Thank you
It's so much fun, it's so much fun, when I tried to hold you
I cried... sorry

I'm overflowing with "thank you"s for you
Little by little I'm getting closer to my dream
I'm overflowing with "thank you"s for you...
Thank you
I'm so happy, so happy, so beyond happy,
That I'm crying... sorry

Last edited:
This one's about anxiety and trying to fit in to a certain standard that is 'expected'... at least that's what I gather from the lyrics. @Misery - not all music is romance based - this is one of many that talks about other things :)

The other song by this band I'd suggest listening to is "I've learned to love myself"

I really love this Easy Star album, for many years now. Okay maybe only about ten years since I found it. I don't listen so frequently anymore, I guess that's the way it always goes, but I think I'll always enjoy it a lot.
I'm glad it's on YouTube because I think I only have it on an old mp3 player now (don't have computer anymore).
Anyway I loved the original Beatles album when I was fourteen or fifteen. I had to physically steal it back in those days lol. I am happy I can simply listen to this online.
My favourite bit is the ending of When I'm Sixty-Four. :cool:

I'm watching the livestream of A.I. Party 2019. It doesn't seem to have started on time. Hopefully it will be good and have lots of "live" music.
Idk why there aren't a lot of Kizuners on here, as to me the concept of an artificial super intelligence that lives alone behind a screen and doesn't really understand the human world is somewhat relevant to the HFA experience. But that's just my take on it. Anyway I better go back and check, see if its starting yet. Matane!

Edit: Wow that was lovely. Ai-chan performed the full version of the new single Sky High, first time anyone has heard it AFAIK. Then in the encore, Ai-chan introduced a new Chinese speaking Ai-chan and "they" sang a duet of Hello, Morning in both languages. It was emotional. Sorry the embedded video is probably now broken. If it isn't, skip to 2:04:03 because most of it was just waiting for the show to begin.

Last edited:
Hi Kyou Nukui. For some reason, there is no sound when attempting to listen to the music/ video you posted. There is no error message, and by all appearances, it is playing properly. I made sure that it wasn't muted, both, on you tube and my laptop. Anyway, I would be interested in listening, particularly, after reading your post. No pressure, however. : )
Are you sure the sound isn't muted? I just clicked the embedded video myself, and skipped to the beginning of the show at 2:04:03 and the sound is on there.
All Kizuna AI songs (studio versions) can also be found on the playlist:
Kizuna AI's songs - YouTube
I really love the new single Sky High which begins at about 2:36:00 or thereabouts; but then, I like all the songs. :D

The livestreams are posted to another playlist on AI Channel LIVEストリーム - YouTube
but this latest one of the live event is not on there yet. Maybe soon. I know I'll be watching it again. :)

Last edited:
Are you sure the sound isn't muted? I just clicked the embedded video myself, and skipped to the beginning of the show at 2:04:03 and the sound is on there.
All Kizuna AI songs (studio versions) can also be found on the playlist:
Kizuna AI's songs - YouTube
I really love the new single Sky High which begins at about 2:36:00 or thereabouts; but then, I like all the songs. :D
Thank you! I will try, again, and will have a look at the playlist. Thanks for the link! : ))

Goodnight

I finally listened to it and it's stunningly beautiful! And it sounded a bit familiar! Turns out he wrote three songs for a movie I saw a while back, Call Me By Your Name.

Thank you for it! More music to play!

I've always loved Lianne La Havas' voice... so beautiful.

Been listening to Sasami's album. She's pretty great.

LOVE this, thank you!

from the late 80's and beyond it goes to all that pants "Euro Dance" nonsense with no lyrics or melody that dominated the early to mid 90's.

Can you give some examples? I'd like to know some specific examples so I might have the opportunity to disagree with you :p. Do you mean all the techno/pop that blossomed in the 90s? A lot of that stuff was the first music I got in to as a kid.

My favorite popular artists are Michael Jackson, P!nk, Sia, and Green Day.

My love for Green Day is bolstered by the fact that the lead singer was insanely hot in his youth.

Am a big Green Day fan myself, well; I love their old stuff, really can't seem to appreciate the bulk of their newer stuff post-American Idiot. And I agree, I wanted to be him/look like him growing up tbh lol.

I actually don't know which version (out of 3 live versions I like) to post... I've decided on this one, but if you like it you should definitely check out the TinyDesk recording she does with the band. I like most of her songs, definitely one of my favourite new musicians.

I used to listen to Aphex Twin a lot, "back in the day". Not so much now. Still cool though. I mean, not "cool" at all really lol. :)

I just ordered a video.. Blu-ray thingy of my favourite disbanded group's last live performance. I never got to see them in person. I have never spent so much on any band or music group. I'm actually quite anxious now. I just hope I don't get buyer's remorse or need money for anything serious, lol. :confused:
_20190710_011725.JPG

Did you just refer to Aphex Twin as not cool!? o_O

Yeah I saw you posted Windowlicker, another great track. There are a small amount of Aphex songs which are among my all-time favourite pieces of music ever - it's not like I listen to flim all the time but I always love it.

New Threads

Top Bottom