• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Music You Love

The continuity of beauty between your suggestions, your picture, your personality, and every other expression of yourself is stunning! Thank you!

I'm not sure how to respond to such a kind, complimentary, heart-warming statement. Thank you so, very much, Alex! You are the sweetest person, ever, and I'm so glad if you have found some of the music I've posted, enjoyable! x x

I have been listening to Sia, by the way, as per your mentions of her. Her voice is beautiful, and I quite like the songs I've listened to thus far! I am particularly fond of Breathe Me, at the moment _ so, thank you, as well!:herb:

You're welcome and thank you!!!

That's awesome!! "Colour the Small One," is definitely the album that reminds me of you and the music you've posted the most and that song makes sense and is from that album.
Yay!! :cherryblossom:

Kind of weird. Tibetan throat singing + hip hop beats?! xD

And this one's just a really cute video. :")

Last edited:
Love many of the videos. Here are my favourites atm:

Love this performance of Karl Jenkins' Adiemus:

Though there are plenty of more polished versions, I just love to see the joy on the faces of the South African Youth Choir. I also like many of Karl Jenkins compositions.

Beethoven is amazing! His 8th symphony is underated I think, especially the first movement:

The Christian, JS Bach:

His Cantata's are amazing and especially if you have word sheets in English. This Cantata 140 is about the parable of the five virgins when Jesus appears. Many versions of this are too slow and I like John Eliot Gardiner as a conductor.

I listen to classic FM all day but do like some of the modern pieces like this:

Have never watched Game of Thrones though and do not own a tv. The cello is my favourite instrument.

You're welcome and thank you!!!

That's awesome!! "Colour the Small One," is definitely the album that reminds me of you and the music you've posted the most and that song makes sense and is from that album.
Yay!! :cherryblossom:
You're welcome! Thank you very much, for mentioning the album! I look forward to listening...!

edit
- I like the album, very much. Thank you, again!!

:herb::cherryblossom::bee:

Last edited:
Trance. I am currently mixing a project called Pure Anthems. It's a 21-track retrospective of post-milennium trance . I then upload it to my website which then automatically publishes it on my Twitter timeline. It's almost three hours in duration so, been quite a night.

Pure Anthems

giant-trance-adv-1-02551.jpg

Vincent De Moor – Fly Away (Thrillseekers Remix)
Meridian – Emphase (Digital Nature Remix)
Flutlicht – Icarus (The Flight) (Original Daedalus Mix)
Sunday Club – Healing Dream (Original Mix)
Schiller – Das Glockenspiel (DJ Tiesto Remix)
Above & Beyond presents Tranquility Base – Surrender (Original Mix)
Mario Piu presents DJ Arabesque – The Vision (Vision 1 Mix)
Cern – The Message (Northern Mix)
Pulser – Square One (Thrillseekers Intro Mix)
Madonna – What It Feels Like For A Girl (Above & Beyond 12” Club Mix)
Dash Berlin feat. Roxanne Emery – Shelter (Photographer Remix)
Saltwater – The Legacy (Alphazone Remix)
Paul Van Dyk – Another Way (Club Mix)
Airbase – Escape (Original Mix)
Ferry Tayle feat. Poppy – The Way Back Home (Original Mix)
Push – Strange World (2000 Remake)
ReLocate vs Robert Nickson and Carol Lee – Built To Last (Ferry Tayle Remix)
Lost Witness – 7 Colours (Angelic Remix)
Oceania – Always (Mike Shiver Remix)
Insigma – Open Our Eyes (Insigma Mix)
Fady & Mina – Akemi (Extended Mix)

@Butterfly88 Sia has a fine voice. I think she first came under my radar with Wherever You Will Go but I don't see her version of The Calling song on YouTube anywhere now.

Oh man, I got this completely wrong. That cover was by Charlene Soraia, not Sia!

And isn't it nice when you make a new post and it gets to sit at the top of a new page?!

Last edited:
Sigh. . .
I possibly can love some music too much. It can make me feel a little depressed sometimes, thinking that I'll never get to experience my favourite groups live. I want to be there so badly it hurts. :sob:
But I can't even save up for the Blu rays. :(
I would literally kill for them (not literally).
And I know most people probably think it's silly. :oops:

New Threads

Top Bottom