• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Music You Love

@AprilR I'm a Cancer....My father too, and my cousin. But I could have been a Leo. Peter Murphy, I don't much about him, part of "Bahaus" . I assume you mean he's moody or something, brooding, introverted maybe.

RHCP - Knock Me down
Written at a very dark time in his life. Keidis lost his friend to overdose, and was battling his own addictions.

^Whoa i admit i didn't see that coming! I would say you were a Sagittarius maybe.

The Cancer stereotype is very emotional, dramatic and moody, and Peter Murphy is singing dramatically in a moonlit forest about god knows what, seems very cancerian. (Cancer is even ruled by the Moon so it all makes sense!)

I read that thing as a kid, cancer , thinking; "so this is supposed to describe me!?" "emotional, dramatic and moody," I guess I am all that. But I find out many years later, I'm technically a Cancer - Leo cusp...so I'm supposed to be this too: :neutral:

Leo traits
Strengths:
Creative, passionate, generous, warm-hearted, cheerful, humorous
Weaknesses: Arrogant, stubborn, self-centered, lazy, inflexible
Leo likes: Theater, taking holidays, being admired, expensive things, bright colors, fun with friends
Leo dislikes: Being ignored, facing difficult reality, not being treated like a king or queen

Cancer traits
Strengths: Tenacious, highly imaginative, loyal, emotional, sympathetic, persuasive

Weaknesses: Moody, pessimistic, suspicious, manipulative, insecure

Cancer likes: Art, home-based hobbies, relaxing near or in water, helping loved ones, a good meal with friends

Cancer dislikes: Strangers, any criticism of Mom, revealing of personal life
So that would mean.... :emojiconfused:
Slim Jim traits
Strengths:
Creative Tenacious, passionately imaginative, generous and loyal, sympathetically warm-hearted, emotionally cheerful, persuasively humorous
Weaknesses: Moodily Arrogant, suspiciously stubborn, manipulative and self-centered, pessimistically lazy, inflexibly insecure
Leo likes: Artistic Theater, taking holidays and never leaving the hotel room, being admired poolside, expensive bright colored food, helpful fun with friends
Leo dislikes: Being ignored by strangers or Mom, facing difficult reality revealing of personal life, not being treated like a royalty

I guess... That's....about right ....

QOTSA - No One Knows
Entire album is great. Songs for the deaf.

Watch me derail this to an astrology thread lol. I know the star signs of almost every musician and actor i like.

@AprilR That sounds obsessive....There's many musicians I admire, but I have no idea when most were born, maybe 2% I might be able to name the year. I once did check (celebs) who shared my birthday. Got a long list.
I reluctant to name them, as it's giving my date of birth away, but one was "1/2 a lethal weapon," one a "goblin of certain colour," and the other was a "heartbreaker." Those I remember, share my birthday.
led-zeppelin-vector-logo-free-download-11574155206xzlciif9sr.png

- Stair Way to Heaven

I have no idea what you mean by obsessive i just like to research birth charts of fictional characters and also dead musicians *shrug*

Listening to Joy Division when you aren't depressed is pretty relaxing.

Oh okay, That's cool with me. Fictional characters?? I wonder what Donald duck and mickey mouse, birth charts are... :smile:

Jimmy Morrison and The Doors of Perception.

"The King "Elvis Aaron Presley - All Shook Up

Elvis breakfast = :banana::bread::chickenleg::cookingegg::hamburger:

"The King "Elvis Aaron Presley - Heartbreak Hotel
Maybe his best song...well actually "It was written by Tommy Durden and Mae Boren Axton, "
"Axton presented the song to Presley in November 1955 at a country music convention in Nashville. Presley agreed to record it, and did so on January 10, 1956"

Elvis "the King" Presley - Don't Be Cruel

Damn wish I had that look. I'm thinking to try to copy his mannerism.. (?*Is this andy kaufmanesqe level strange*? ) ...just the smirk and all that. Not talking about being an impersonator, that would be weird. o_O

Incidentally Elvis was a Jim Morrison influence. The Baritone. The Charisma. I've always liked 50's Elvis.

New Threads

Top Bottom