• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last thing you ate

Whole wheat toast, with peanut butter. It was perfectly crisp, crunchy and the same thing I've eaten for decades for breakfast. Along with a cappuccino, it made me extremely content, actually smiled at my toast this morning. Because it was perfect.

Milk and cereals belvita. I basically couldn't sleep last night, so I didn't get up today until 2pm. Despite having completely missed breakfast, I have my routines, so I had my normal belvita breakfast late today.

Hard egg, ham and cheese on toast with chipotle sauce. I made one for my wife too, with a touch of mao instead of chipotle sauce.

Pan-fried apple and (Cheshire) cheese salad, made with apples and bagged salad from my weekly veg box. Handful of grapes.

Green beans with peanut butter, nutritional yeast, and 2 prunes.
Yes. Mixed together.
For breakfast.

what do you guys think of this meal? any takers?
last night i had jacket potatoes [cooked in microwave first for 25 mins and then oven] a packet of small beef strips fried-medium to welldone, and beans fried with a little bit of rapeseed oil to make it nicer and a bit of sugar [yep i like sweet beans,i know it unhealthy but the companies have took all the sugar out of these beans now].
the jacket potatoes had lots of lurpak spreadable butter in as i love butter.
and for drink i had a glass of smirnoff ice [smirnoff vodka mixed with lemon drink,you cant really taste the vodka in it which is why i like it].
yeah i know its unhealthy but i have that now and again,not alot and i only eat once a day,no snacks.

Grilled pollack fillet with freshly made salsa served on a bed of steamed spinach with a jacket potato. Handful of grapes.

New Threads

Top Bottom