• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last thing you ate

Home-made vegetable soup, (snowing here today), red potatoes and green peppers and zucchini and a piece of fish. Cantaloupe for dessert.

I like dark beer and cold black coffee. This is my new favorite.
IMG_1274.jpg

Homemade hubbard squash soup it was sweet and wonderful, after all the intensive effort in making it. Chopped through the squash with a small hand axe.

images
images

Homemade hubbard squash soup it was sweet and wonderful, after all the intensive effort in making it. Chopped through the squash with a small hand axe.

images
images
That is pretty cool to see food YOU made that you can't get just anywhere.
I like the hand ax part too :D

images
images
PM me when you get a chance :)

A Greek recipe for roasted lamb chops with sliced potatoes and onions, accompanied by celeriac remoulade and followed by a pear. I've got a lot of vegetables to use up!

Free Christmas lunch put on by one of the local organizations. It's for everyone but I think it's more people who are down on their luck that go to it rather than people who spend time with their families and have home cooked meals.

Cold turkey, braised red cabbage, Pommes Anna (a kind of potato gratin, but with butter rather than cream) and a mince pie.

Cod baked with wine and chives, grilled potato chips and sautéed beetroot, followed by sliced mango and pineapple.

New Threads

Top Bottom