• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last thing you ate

A small piece of Flapjack.

Shouldn't really have that kind of thing regular due to being diabetic but now and then's OK.

Egg salad sandwich on rye with a carrot, celery, zucchini salad. Homemade chicken, white bean and vegetable soup.

Kale and potato tortilla - the first thing I'd cooked in my new non-stick frying pan - with a side of roasted carrots.

Last edited:
Jacket potato with sour cream and "Welshman's caviar" (actually dried seaweed), followed by a punnet of mango chunks.

smoothie/drink thing for breakfast

Frozen Pear
Frozen Strawberries
1 T. raw peanuts
1 T. almond meal
1/4 c. roasted sunflower seeds
2 T. nutri. yeast
1 t. oat bran
2 t. vanilla
3 t. peanut butter
6 oz almond milk
6 oz water

Whirred in the blender for one minute.

A stuffed baked potato à la provençale (i.e. with sardines, tomato and parsley), followed by a punnet of mango chunks.

A couple of these bars:

EnjoyLife2.JPG

i had bacon,fried eggs and toast last night for dinner, i only have one meal a day and its got to be at 11:30pm but last night for the first time i managed to have it half an hour earlier i was proud of myself as routine is a very rigid thing for me.

tonight i am having triple cooked chips cooked in beef dripping [mcain gastro chips] they are amazing,i am having them with fried eggs.

New Threads

Top Bottom